|Chapter Thirteen|

Previously in The Secrets, The Lies: Demi and Wilmer had v hot sex, and enjoyed their hot sex until Alaya walked in, then went on to tell Eddie about it.

Eddie wondered through the halls, the last day of his senior year had him both excited and nervous. Excited about finally completing school, and nervous about what was to come next. Being accepted into multiple colleges, he had his pick of the bunch.

"Are we going to know each other after today?" Nia asked, catching up to Eddie as he walked hand-in-hand with his boyfriend, Christian.

The teenage boy nodded hesitantly, "I don't want anything to do with Nick though. If you're going to want him to be a part of your life, then I can't as well."

"I won't. I have my adoptive parents, and now a biological brother, I don't need a complicated deadbeat Father in my life" Nia said, swinging her bag to the front of her torso as she pulled a marker out from the front pocket. "Here" She said, grabbing the yearbook from Eddie's hands and quickly signing the front of it with the marker.

"Thanks, sis" Eddie smiled, signing his sister's yearbook in return.

Eddie and Christian left the school premisis for the last time, Nia third wheeling on their frozen yogurt date.

Alaya stood at her locker as Demi supervised her. Since she had been sexually assulted, Alaya hadn't been able to bring herself to come back to the school until today to clean out her locker. Since the incident, her teachers has sent work and assignments home as directed by the principal.

"I hate being here" Alaya muttered, throwing her empty folders and stray pencils into the trash bag that Demi had brought along.

Demi sighed, "I know baby, let's get this over with so we can get out of here"

"I'm so glad I don't have to come back to this shit hole" The teenager expressed, slamming her locker shut as all of her belongings had now been removed.

It was a quick walk to the car before they drove themselves to the same Frozen Yogurt store that Eddie and his friends had gone to.
Wilmer meeting them there not too soon after.

It was nice, and it was peaceful. Occasionally your typical senior on their last day of high school would drive past, music blasting and streamers flying out of their windows as they screamed in victory.
"What's next?" Eddie sighed, leaning back into the booth as he scooped the remainder of his frozen yogurt from the small tub.

Alaya rolled her eyes, "I still have another year of high school"

"What's next is a fresh start" Demi said,

Wilmer smiled, lifting his frozen yogurt tub, "To fresh starts" The toasted.

Everyone exchanged strange looks before simply deciding to go along with it.

"To fresh starts!"

This is not the end, I have an epilogue for you and omfg guys I hope you like it because I've done something so creative and I promise I won't let you down. I think this epilogue coming up is my favourite ending that I've written, you'll see why, it'll be up in a few days, maybe even a few hours, idk, we'll see.

It's 4am and I'm meant to be asleep so that's why this filler chapter is so short and bad but oml appreciate me goodnight love you