The Others

"Come with me..." Marc said, snaking his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream anymore, I carried on talking, though.
"NO!! The last time I followed you, I lost my wrist!!" I screamed and muffled scream. I didn't think that Marc had heard me, but he turned around and smirked at me. He'd obviously heard me, then. He dragged me into another room, where two more teenagers, round about the same age as myself, were. They had cloths tied tightly around their mouths, so all you could hear was muffles, and a thick, scratchy rope was tied around their wrists...they hadn't had their wrist cut off, lucky them. But then I saw their damage, both legs were cut off of one teenager, which was a girl, and the other teenager was only in underwear, and had slices all over his body, which were most probably made by a knife. They were screaming and shouting like mad, but it was no use, you could hardly hear them. Marc dragged me over to a radiator, and got some more rope and cloth. He tied the cloth as tightly as her could around my mouth, and grabbed both my arms, and tied the rope underneath where one of my wrists should be, he left one of my arms free, and that's when I saw why. He still had the knife in him, and slammed it down about 3cm away from my shoulder. My arm was gone.