Whats That Burning Smell?

Marc left the room with his bloody knife. I was screaming, the pain was unbearable!! I was sobbing and the others had stopped screaming in shock.
I needed to get out of here. I didn't know what I had done wrong!! I tried to think back, but I couldn't think of anything!!
---------
I was just drifting off, when I could smell burning. I looked around the room, and saw...nothing...
I just remembered that I was tied onto a radiator, but I couldn't feel anything. The other teenagers were both sleeping, so they obviously couldn't smell it. I decided that I was just being stupid, and went back to sleep, but then...I felt it!! The burning sensation sizzled down my arm and shot back up. The sensation went, and that was when I realised that I had lost my other arm. The radiator had burned it off. I couldn't feel it, then...BANG!!! The lights went off. Everything was pitch black. The others were still sleeping, or were they? Were they alive...or dead? I could feel the bile rising into my throat. I shook my face around violently, and shook the cloth off of my sore mouth. I screamed. Marc came into the room with a gun. He pulled the trigger, and shot me in the heart, the pain was ridiculously unbearable!! My heart started to beat sluggishly, and slowly. A few more heart beats went by, then they stopped. I was dead...

The End

Authors notes; if your wondering how could Daisy be saying I was dead if she was dead? Well, readers, the answer is, that that was her last thought...goodnight, sleep tight!!
Xxx