Part one

Amelia only went to the good parties, and one of them was Kats

Amelia only went to the good parties, and one of them was Kats. She and Kat were friends since they were 9, and now that she's leaving to a better place, Amelia wanted this night to be memorable.

Hannah baker was the first girl Amelia was introduced, it wasn't awkward at first since Amelia was a naturally bubbly person, so Hannah instantly warmed up to her. Walking side by side with Hannah and Kat, she glanced around the crowded room for him.

Seeing jeff stand with this friends made her heart race, she walked over to him with a red cup she accidently picked up on the way. So she can look like she belonged to the party. Suddenly Jeff turned his head and saw Amelia and smiled at her, smiling back she continued her walk to him. Departing from his friends he meets her half way.

"Hey," was the first thing she heard from him

"Hey." She replied, thinking something to say, she blurted out, "Is it me or is it hot in here?"
Embarrassed wasn't the only thing she felt at that moment when her face went red.

"I think it's me," Jeff said, smiling at her redden face, he went into a difference topic of the party.

Eyes were on the pair and those belonged to Hannah and Kat, Looking over the pairHannah glanced at Kat, "Is that her boyfriend?" and what Kat said, it was on everyone's mind of that party, "I wish they were."

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this being so Shitty. 

I dont know if this would be a zach or a Jeff love story.