Part 5

PAST

"Seriously, I think I'm in heaven,"
Taking a picture of herself with Jeff and her new favourite drink, Monet Monday, a drink only for classy sophisticated people like Amelia.

@/AmeliaG : new favourite drink, w/ @/jeffkins

Liked by @/zacdem and 36 others.
Comments
@/Bryce having a party tonight, come over with loverboi
@/AmeliaG thanks not no thanks, me and 'loverboi' are perfectly fine staying at home.
@/zacdem have some fun! 😜 I'll give you the time of ur life
@/jeffkins @/Zacdem I think she will have the time of her life with me perfxtly fine
@/AmeliaG ^^^^

@/AmeliaG liked your comment.

"Sometimes I wish I can punch his face for treating girls like their objects," Jeff said with an angry face, all he wanted a nice day with his girl, but that won't happen when dicks like Bryce interrupts them and ruin their mood.

Amelia smiled softly, it wasn't hard to figure out why Jeff acted this way, She knew he had a problem with Bruce and she told him time to time that it's nothing, how he should forget about it. Putting her hand on his, she calmed him.

"Hey, let's just forget about that comment, let just continue drinking this drink." Jeff rucently nodded his head and smiled at Amelia for changing the topic that might lose his temper. He let go of her hand and slung his arm around her shoulder and took her drink and slipped on it.

"HEY!! That's mine."

"Well it isn't now," and with that Jeff landed on his butt the second time.