Chp 2: The Interview

"Hi this is Michael Dashing and you are listening to 106.5 in the morning. We got the boys from One Direction here to tell you all about their life secrets, but first let's listen to their number 1 hit What Makes You Beautiful" exclaimed the D.J on the line while pressing the button to play the song.  The boys were sitting on black computer chairs and had large white and black headphones on their necks. (A/N LOOK IN THE COLUMN NEXT TO THE STORY WHAT THEY I PICTURED IT AND WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!)

Louis gave me a thumbs up and then he went back to talking to Harry. I face palmed by self wondering what the hell those boys were saying until i saw Zayn motioning for me to come over to talk to him.

"Zayn, whats up?" I asked nervously, biting my lip. 

Zayn went closer to my ear and whispered, "Niall and I have been discussing and he agrees on it."

"ON WHAT?" i yelled in his ear and I looked at Niall. Niall used his both fingers and pointed at Harry and Louis and then pointed toward me. Then Zayn and Niall made a heart with their hands... oh gosh what the hell are they talking about. NO... it couldn't be that two of my best friends likes me. Then Niall started acting like making out with himself.

"NIALL WHAT THE HELL?" Liam yelled slapping him on the shoulder. Harry and Louis stopped their conversation to look at Liam.

Zayn, Niall, and Liam starting fighting about why Niall was making out with himself and Zayn tried to explain. I looked over to see Harry looking striaght at me with his dashing, green eyes. Then the song was over and I had to go back to my seat.

********AFTER A FEW QUESTIONS LATER*******

I looked at the clock on the wall. 9:00. Just a couple more questions then I can go home and sleep. I was already falling asleep in my chair except then the D.J asked who was single or taken. 

"I'm taken" said Liam. We all knew that Liam was taken by Danielle. Danielle and I hang out most of time during the interviews like this but she couldn't come because she had practice for a music video.

"I'm single." said Louis, Zayn, and Niall. But Harry didn't answer.

"Harry? Is there a certain girl you have in mind?" asked the D.J, Michael.

The boys looked at Harry surprised and then Harry turned to me. He looked at me and stared right down into my eyes.

"Yes, I do. Her name is Lily Elizabeth Fletcher. I loved her all my life since Zayn introduced all of us to her. I really hope she loves me like I do." Harry, my best friend, just said he loved me on the radio. HOLY CRAP. Then I saw Louis stand up and angrily walked out the door. All of us looked shocked as we watched Louis leave. Then the D.J wrapped it up by saying, 

"Alright everyone that is it for now but tune in next week when One Direction comes back to tell us their official tour dates!" 

I ran towards where Louis went. I screamed Lou and looked everywhere and then I found him by a staircase. His arms wrapped around his knees and he was in a little ball. I could see tears rolling down his eyes and I went to go sit by him.

"Lou, what happened out there?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"C'mon Lou you can tell me anything! What happen I really want to know." He just kept shaking his head and then he moved closer to me.

We just sat there in silence with he's head on my shoulder and tears coming down his cheek. This was definitely not normal for Lou. Then he turned his head and moved my hair from my face. I looked up at him and made a fake smile.

He smiled back and then he stated, "I love you Lily." but before I could finish the boys came running in with confused faces. Harry looked at me with sympathy and then looked at Louis with a pissed off look. Louis stood up and gave Harry the exact same face back.

"You know how much I love Lily!" Harry exclaimed.

"And you know how much I love her! We promised this wouldn't happen, Harry!" Louis stated back.

The fight started getting more violent. Harry started pushing Louis and Louis pushing back.

I started crying and Niall went over to comfort me. He picked me up bridle style and walked back to the radio station while Liam and Zayn tried to calm Harry and Louis.

"Shhhh Lil its ok." Niall said trying to comfort me. I just looked up at him and nodded my head. Niall patted my head and pulled out a half eaten sandwich from his pocket and started eating it. I giggled.

"WHAT?" Niall asked with a mouth full and lettuce coming out of his mouth. I laughed really hard and Niall joined in.

"You seem like your feeling better, love."

"Ya." i answered back, "But you, sir, got a piece of lettuce right there."

He wiped it off and put it on my face and continued to eat his sandwich. The rest of the boys came in running. It looked like all the boys had torn pieces of clothing gone and their hair all messed up. Then all of sudden I saw a mob of fans coming through the radio stations door and Harry picked me up and Louis picked up Niall and started running.  

Wow the security sucks here. WHERE WAS PAUL AT THIS TIME?