Chp 3: Carrots and Cats

Harry dialed Paul's number with me still on his back running from the mob of fans. I just sighed there on his back crossing my arms. 

"Hi Paul.... um no... PAUL!!!! PAUL THERE ARE FANS.... EVERYWHERE!!!" Harry screamed into the phone. "Thanks OK... we will meet you soon."

Harry took lead with Liam and Zayn behind. Louis was the farthest behind with Niall on his back still. Louis was defiantly running out of breathe. I swear I could see Niall another sandwich. HOW MANY SANDWICHES DOES HE HAVE IN HIS POCKETS?

"C'MON TOMMO!!" I screamed. He looked up at me with his big, blue eyes, but he then he ran like he took a energy pill or something. 

We turned right where the next corner was and then went through a tunnel towards the back entrance of the radio studio. 

"Any... sign of.. the fans..." Zayn asked leaning over running out of breathe

Liam looked around the corner both ways and shook his head no and sat down by the wall. 

Harry, who was still carrying me, put me down on the ground. I felt dizzy and barfy because of how many turns we did. I sat down immediately Louis put Niall down and Niall practically remained the same and ate the rest of his sandwich. 

"You ok, Lil?" Louis asked moving to sit closer to me. Looked at Louis and tried to nod my head but then I could feel a rush of something coming up my throat. I started breathing harder. I heard someone come in and I think it was Paul.

 BLECHHHHHHH. I threw up on Paul's leg.

"AW GROSS" Niall exclaimed putting his head on Liam's shoulder. Zayn turned around and put his head against the wall and Harry soon joined him. 

"LILY YOU THREW UP ON PAUL!" Louis exclaimed. I started blushing getting more embarrassed. "THIS IS LIKE THE..... BEST THING EVER THAT'S HAPPENED TO PAUL!" Louis yelled at me jumping up and down dancing.

"Uh....uhhh" I'll I could manged to say. 

The boys started bursting out laughing. Louis always knew how to cheer up everyone's mood. I even started to giggle a little bit. Paul on the other hand..... looked at me and then looked at his pants and then looked at the boys.

"These boys...." Paul whispered loudly while shaking his head.  "Alright boys and Lily time to go the van is out the door..."

Niall and Liam led the way out the door with Zayn behind them. Harry and Louis pulled me up and carried me to the van. 

"I'm sorry you threw up, babe" Harry stated trying to pull me along. I just moaned back.

"IT WAS HILARIOUS... PAUL'S FACE WAS CLASSIC!" Louis exclaimed pulling me too. Harry just smirked and chuckled a bit.  

AWWW my best friends finally getting back along with each other. The rest of the walk was fine until we were nearly there towards the van when,

"Lou... I'm sorry" Harry apologized stopping and jerking me and Louis back.

"No I'm sorry Harold!" Louis apologized back and started staring into Harry's eyes. They both looked at each other until they let go of me and went into a huge hug.

"HAZ DON'T LET US FIGHT EVER AGAIN, BABE!" Louis screamed into Harry's ear.

"NEVER EVER, BABY! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!" Harry yelled. 

Great Larry Stylinson back. That means not fighting between the boys. Niall went awwww and Liam and Zayn just shook their heads and walked into the van. I joined them after when Harry slapped Louis butt to push him the car.... bromances...