Chp1: Waking up

"LILY ELIZABETH FLETCHER!!!!! WAKE UP WE GOT AN INTERVIEW AT 8:30!!!!" i open my eyes to see Louis's face int front of mine. His blue, beautiful eyes looked striaght at me but... he ruined the moment when he kept hitting my pillow against my face.

"CMON SLEEPY HEAD!!! LIAM'S GOT BREAKFAST READY!! YOU BETTER HURRY UP OR NIALL IS GONNA EAT IT ALL!!" LOUIS TOMLINSON BEING SO AWAKE IN THE MORNING.. THIS ISNT NORMAL FOR HIM!! Its 8:00 A.M I mean c'mon can't a girl get some sleep.

I pushed him off me and he just stuck out his tongue at me and ran downstairs.

Did i mention I live with One Direction? Yup that gorgeous boy band. They were my bestest friends in the world. They have always been there. I lived with Zayn since last year because my parents died in a car crash. The boys are my only family. My real family have not been there when i needed them most but the boys have. My real family has been in the newspapers... but for only drug abuse or one of them getting arrested.

ANYWAYS BESIDES MY LIFE STORY!!!

i changed my clothes and ran downstairs. The smell of pancakes and bacon in the air. Then when I entered the kitchen I saw Niall shoving down anything that was edible, Louis was playing with Harry's hair(LARRY STYLINSON), Liam was cooking and wearing an apron that said Daddy direction on it(a fan gave him), and Harry was trying to eat his pancakes but was getting distracted by Louis. BUT WHERE WAS ZAYN?

"HI LILY!!" they yelled and Louis and Harry ran towards to hug me.

"GUYS!!" i screamed running out of breathe. "HAROLD, TOMMO I CAN'T..... BREATHE.."

All the boys started laughing and then.. the little irish boy had his phone out.

"NIALL.." i tried to say with still no air.."Whatcha doing?"

"Check your twitter..." He said with a smirk. Yup one update from @NiallOfficial: just a little fun before the interview @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @Luckylilylove (A/N I DONT KNOW IF THTS A TWITTER NAME) the picture was with me covered by Harry and Louis... great...

"NIALL JAMES HORAN! I'M GONNA TAKE ALL YOUR FOOD AWAY!" i screamed lunging towards him.

He chuckled and started running and screaming "NO NOT MY FOOD!" Harry held me back and pushed me into his warm chest.

"Now, now Lily don't be mean to Niall." Harry said stroking my hair. I pulled back from he's tight squeeze and landed into Louis' arms.

"WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON HAROLD?" I demanded and the boys all started laughing and i joined in with them but then again another tweet update.

From: @zaynmalik1D:  LARRY STYLINSON BREAKING UP BECAUSE OF LILY? @Luckylilylove you know #harryloveslilymorethanlouis and #louisloveslilymorethanharry is trending right? xx :)

"ZAYN!" I screamed. Zayn jumped up from the table and the boys started laughing. Louis held me tighter and I felt his chest laughing and of course I started laughing as well. Louis and Harry kept on saying no not my boo bear or no not my curly hair boy. 

Yup this was a normal morning in the one direction household.

 A/N HEY GUYSSS THNXS FOR READING MY STORY I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!! :) PLZZ I LOVE COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING FANNING AND STUFF LIKE THAT. I DECIDED TO CALL YOU GUYS MY CARROTS :) SO MY CARROTS I MUST WORN YOU IT GETS A LITTLE DRAMATIC IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :O OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH haha anyways LOVE U GUYS KEEP ON READING <3 :D BE CALM AND LISTEN TO ONE DIRECTION

 P.S IGNORE MY GRAMMER... ME NOT GOOD AT THT.. HAHA NO.... XD