first day

Alex pov~

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

My alarm kept going off signaling me that its time to prepare for school. I get up and drag myself to the bathroom to do my hygiene things and get in the shower. after I get out the shower I pick out an outfit and decide on my Laney 5s with a royal blue half shirt, some white high waisted shorts and a big yellow bow in my hair. Right in front on my perfect bun.!

As I go down stairs I grab my phone, keys, and purse and head down the stairs to a smell of bacon and my world lights up. I hug my mom, grab my bacon and then leave.

~~~~~~~

I pull up to the school and its packed like a damn zoo! It was sad to pull up and see all the thotties right out front in barely any clothing!!! As I put the car in park my phone began to ring 'friends the ones you can depend o-' I knew that ringtone and that only meant one thing! Akari... That is my Bestfriend in the whole wide world we have been girls for a long time.

"Hey hoe" I say loudly

"Where you at bee?" she asked sounding to happy

"In the lot" I said getting out of the car

"Oh I see you...." she said waving from afar

"Come here' I said motioning her to me

She ran over to me and damn there tackled me then said " Are your ready for the first day?" I shook my head as we walked in the direction of the school.

When we walkked in the building all the lil hoes was just staring like damn bitch can I help you? Or nahh! We walked pass these group of boys and they was just staring hella hard at our asses then I turnt around and said "take a picture it would last longer." they just laughed.

We walk towards to auditorium to get our schedules and it was packed so we squeezeed our way to the front of the crowd and got our papers. When I was searching for my locker I ran into a strong figure with broad shoulders. 

"Omg I am soooo sorry! Im just so stupid..." I said while picking my papers up.

"You good ma, and you coo...Here." he said handinng me my pencils

"Thanks and sorry again" I said

"I said it was ok but nice to meet you im Isaiah but you can call me Zay "

"Okay Zay im Alex" I said walakinng off towards my first period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was walking to lunch I felt someone smack my ass. ZAY. His ass! 

"Wtf was that for?"

"Because you got a fatty"

I laughed and sat at the table with Akari to eat lunch.