Thinking bout you or nahh?

Isaiahs pov***

Every since I ran into Alex I have been thinking about her. Shes different. I like her. Wait what do I mean? I dont even know her.... Yet!

When I was walking to lunch she walked pass and. POW! I smacked her ass, and yes I mean she had a fat ass. I had to face the fact that I could not stop thinking about her.

As I sat down to eat my lunch I was about to dig in( I had like 20 spicy nuggets, some fries and a big ass slushie with two bag of takis! Niggas be starving throughout the day...) when my phone began to ring.

" Yo " I answered kind of irritated cause I was bouta eat.

" Ayee man, you and Cory needa get here now!" Dre yelled into the phone

" We on our way" I said getting up from the table pulling Cory up with me and dapping my niggas at the table.

Before I had to leave me and Cory ran over to Alex's table and I began asking her for her number. She looked at me in a puzzled way. " I dont know you!" she said in a duh tone. I had to go so I gave her my number on a small piece of paper and whispered in her ear. " They dont have to know but call me when you ready to be with a real nigga that can handle yo ass!" she just laughed and slipped the paper in her pocket.

When I looked up I seen my nigga Cory making googly eyes at her bestfriend. I think her name is Askari. I smacked the back of his head. " Look at my son growing up" I said while interrupting she smiled and winked at him. With that we left.

*

*

*

20 min later***

As I pulled down the street approaching the trap house I entered in the gate. When we got into the garage we hopped out the car and walked to the door. I put in the code and they buzzed me in. As we walked throught the trap we was greeted by everybody then we walked into my office and Dre was sitting in my chair.

" Man get yo ass up out of my damn chair!" I growled

"Speak bee!" I said wanting to know why he called me here but wasnt explaining anything.

"It's shit coming up missing" He blurted out

" Man, go get they ass!" I demanded Dre and Cory both.

Five minutes later everyone was in the room. I dismissed the naked women to keep working.

" SO MIGGAS THINK IT'S COOL TO STEAL MY SHIT AND THINK WE COO???"

" No Sir" they all said in unison.

"OBVIOUSLY YALL DO" I said pullinng out my glock

" Empty all dem damn pockets," I told them while waving the gun all around.

Once they were all done I scanned the table. I was pissed and my eyes grew with anger as I came to a conclusion that my cousin was stealing from me.

" Every body out!" I shouted pissed off and pointing to the door.

Without a word eveyone began to exit the room." Except for you" I said pointing to Micah

*

*

Cory's pov***

As I was leaving the office my mind drifted to Askari. Shawty got a slapper and her titties big. On top of all that she was very pretty and attractive in her face she had light blue eyes and the perfect smile with big pink lips. She gave me her number and I decided that I was gonna call her after I was done with 'work'.

I was trying to stay focus on who the fuck was staeling from Zay because that shit messes up my money flow. When I started thinking about it too much it was stressful so I rolled up an extendo blunt to chill and blow back.

*

After two extendo blunts and a couple shots of ciroc my head was spinning then I heard shots go off and got up. I stumbled into the office and as I got closer the cries got louder. I stood shocked at Zay leaning on his desk sitting cleaning off of his glock.

" Wtf?!" I was confused like a motherfucker.

" DRE!" He shouted ignoring my facial expression,

Dre came in and mumbled to himself looking at Micah. "Damn I aint think he was gonna do it!"

He aint think I heard him but I was trying to process the whole situation.

*

*

*

I was still high asf when I got home that I just went right to sleep.