Chapter 2 - Working on a sunday

Ashley's POV.

When i got home I let out a tired sigh, i plopped down on the couch. I knew i needed to take a shower but i was exhausted, I grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V as suspected the news was playing about a woman killing her husband.

“ma’am why did you kill him? was he cheating? what was your motive?” the reporter asked as they dragged the woman to the police car.

“no!!! you have it all wrong i didn’t kill him, i just hired someone to do it…..” once she realized she said it out loud and to a camera she busted into sobs and began kicking and screaming.

I sighed and turned off the T.V one of the many things that gets me paid twice as much is i know how to hack, and i'm a master of disguise. I opened my laptop and hacked in the bars camera and erased all the footage of me and him together, replacing it with different footage and making sure to cover my tracks so it doesn’t lead back to me.

I think it’s time for me to take a shower and go to sleep have lots of work to do tomorrow….

(Time lapse > next day- 7A.M sunday morning)

I usually sleep in on sundays but i was hungry and i can’t sleep when i’m hungry. I yawned as i walked into the kitchen to cook me up something, I looked around and settled on an ham,cheese, and mushroom omelet and a small fruit salad. I sat down and began eating when my laptop went off letting me know i had an email, frowning i went to grab it bring it back to the table. Who would be emailing me on a sunday?

[~     To: yourdarkestnightmares@assed.ord

           From: 8h385(bakv)@mm.ed

   Hello,

      You don’t know who we are but we know how you are we are in need of your services, we will offer a sizable reward. If you are interested meet us tonight at slick bridge @ 11. hope to see you soon.

                                                                                  Friend                             ~]

I hummed taking a sip of coffee…...guess i’m working today after all.

~ Finally updated this after little over a year I was thinking of making this just a one-shot or short story but i think i'll keep it around for a little while hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry it's short but it happens sometimes and that will be all i will you all next time bye~