Prologue

I was standing on the edge of the cliff. I was ready to jump. My nerves were all calm from the pills that I took earlier. No one could stop me from doing this. No one wanted to stop me.

I had no one in my life that cared about me. No one ever asked how I was doing. No one cared about my grades or my health. Everyone just looked away, when my sleeves would fall down, and reveal my scars. New and old.

But then you came. You threw me away from the edge, and held me close in your arms. You just held me. We were lying in the grass. I was crying my heart out, and you were whispering words in my ear.

When I had stopped crying, you looked me in the eyes, and then you slapped me. It hurt at first yes, but the medication had made me kind of numb.

You asked over and over again, why I did it. Why did I want to end everything like that. I didn't tell you anything. I had closed down again.

My walls were up, and my emotions locked away. Just like they always were.

You stopped yelling. You looked at me, stood up sighed and started waking me away.

But then you stopped, turned around and looked me in the eyes once again.

"I'm Stiles, by the way. Stiles Stilinski. And, if you ever need someone come find me. I'll be there. I'll always be there"