A/N that you must read (or else)

Heyyyyy, I'm alive.

Surprising, right?

So anyways, even though Café au Lait only has six actual chapters, I'll just leave this here.

I'll make it brief.

I don't like how this fanfiction is turning out. I despise my writing and I can't even look back it anymore. I have an ending planned out, but who knows when (or if) we'll reach it?

It's turning out the same as my previous failed fanfics (that have, yes, been deleted and are long gone), which means I'm close to clicking that delete button and never looking back.

My writing always goes to crap (no profanity, you're welcome), so in attempts to improve, I've been creating new stories with entirely different plots and writing styles.

I've noticed that some of my readers (you guys) have been enjoying Café au Lait, which is why I'm hesitating in my decision to "destroy" this piece of work I've been working on for a few months.

With how lazy I am and my refusal to glance back at my embarrassing writing, I probably won't edit the chapters as promised or modify the story line.

I'll either: 

     a) delete Café au Lait, and replace it with a newer and improved fanfic

     b) keep it here and update on sporadic intervals, not with top-quality writing 100% of the time

     c) not update at all and let you as the readers and audience use your own imagination to create your own ending to this novel, without placing it down anywhere officially (you have the freedom to end it however you want, maintain the story however you want, etc. but it'll just be in your own mind)

So I don't know what to do.

Just letting you know.

Yolo (no one's too old for that), and peace out~

- Scar