Chapter 2: Bring it!

Chapter 2: Bring It

Damian's POV

   I got out of the car to be face to face with the dome. The dome was the place right now as we speak. Police were everywhere. As each one of us went through security..YEAH SECURITY! They think we are going to kill the humans. I didn't even see the humans go through the security system like us.

   Walking in the dome tons of people were here. All of the sudden i was tackle I looked to see Jared and Zac. They put me on a headlock. I pushed them off  and said "Nice joke fellows."

"Came to see the GF." Zac asked

"Yes, more like dragged." I said

 "Hey, every guy would love to tap Nicole." Jared says

"Let's go find a seat." I said dragging them

   As we find our seats we looked around to see this place is packed. I mean packed all the humans must of showed up plus I knew all the wolves showed up. This was a game no one was going to missed.

    Till the announcer spoke "Welcome everyone to the state championships. Here we have Loara High School wolves vs Kingston Performing Arts Academy own Warriors. This is the match that got the whole state talking. Who would bring home the trophy?"

          Soon the players from both sides come out to the field. You can see the girls glaring at one another as they shake each other hands. Got this was going to be a bloody match. People were cheering and screaming out. 

    As the game got started it just became a game where the girls were killing each other no one was making goals. Everyone made fouls and our girls would push the humans out of the way. This was just getting bloody two girls from the human side were benched an our team wasn't even tired.

   Till the ball started coming our way. Nicole was going after this girl when she twirled her scent blew me away. It was berry scent that made me want to go claim her. I wanted her. I clenched my fist.

     Then as she faced us her face was beautiful. She has had light chocolate brown hair, with hzale eyes. Her face was just flawless. I was lost in her beauty and I bursted out the word " Mate"

          Everyone turned toward me even the girls in the soccer field did well the wolves did. All of the sudden I hear the announcer yell "GOOOOALL!!"

     O god....what did I do?

            Kaylee's POV

    None of the girls were paying attention all had their eyes on the bleachers for god knows why. I just kicked it in the goal and it made it in... IT MADE IT IN!!

  "GOOOOOOAAAAAALLL!!" The Announcer yelled in the speaker

  My girls ran toward me lifting me up. I smiled as the crowd cheer for me.

   I had to win. This was our game.  I wasn't going to have bunch of wolves beat us. This game was for my brother. The guy who was murder by those.........killers. I hate wolves and so did my community and it was our goal to show them who was better. Who is better? Humans are.

                   All of the sudden this blonde chick comes up to me and says "That doesn't count we weren't ready."

   "Doesn't matter...they ain't no redos in soccer dog." My friend Cassey says

"Watch it... human or you wil be next to say goodbye to ur family." The girl says

"Woah! Break it up. Casey she isn't worth it..  Leave the dog alone." I said pushing Cassey back

      The reff comes and orders us to go back into position. I pushed Casey back to our circle and Coach starts yelling at us not to talk to the wolves to leave them alone. It was half time so we got to sit down...........

    "Your doing good out there." Frankie my best friend says

"Not good enough.... I have to be better." I said

"Calm down... it's just a game." Frankei says

"Just a game! Frankie this isn't just a game. If I loose I disappoint my brother. I can't disappoint him. I have to win for him." I said yelling at Frankie

         Frankie looks at me a wreck and he says " Your brother would have been proud you made this far. Don't push yourself to far because you know your brother hates when you put yourself out there. Take a deep a breath girl."

  I took a deep breath and let it all out and I said "Thanks."

"Hey I am the only person who would take all your shiz . Just go out there and play for your brother. Win or lose he would still be happy that you played them." Frankie says

 I laughed and said "I got to go...." with that I ran back to my position on the field... It was on!

               2/3 of the game later

  It was the last minute of the game. Each team had one point and it all came down to this last minute.  The ball was in the air. I saw Cassey jump and hit the ball with her head.  I run toward the ball and started my way to the goal

   All of the sudden I saw a girl from the other team come my way. I pushed myself to run faster. I just had to score for my team. She was coming closer and pushed me and I just shoved her out of the way and just kicked it the ball.

      I closed my eyes and all of the sudden the crowd cheer, the announcer shouts "GOOOOAAL!!! Kingston Academy won the championships!"

   I was lifted once again. I smile.... We won.

  Damain's POV

          I looked at her. As she was lifted in the air and was smiling like a little girl who just couldn't sleep because of Christmas time. Getting off my seat I literally just run out there. I didn't want to speak to anyone. My mate was a human......

        I hear Nicole shout for me put I ran. I ran to my car and immediatly just drove off back to my house. I can't stand it. My mate I wanted for years someone to tell me I wasn't a bad person. My mate is a human and she mates.

             I got out of my car and slammed the door. Walking inside my house I ignore my parents and just ran ot my room and locked it...

   A mate is someone who is there for you, loves you, brings you a smile.. Ever since the "accident" I just wanted someone to tell me I am not a bad person that someone to be my mate..... Karma got me because my mate is a human......she will never love me. Why?

Humans and wolves HATE each other.... and will never like each other after what I did...

    Okay so I end here..... I hope you all like this chapter...I know it's not a hit like my other but I am still going to try.... Maybe in the future it will be a hit like my other....

    Anyways go reccomended this story to other...tell a friend... Don't forgot to fan , vote, and message me.............