Whats going on!?

It had been a few years now since i've been hanging out with Kyouhei and his friends and getting some time in with Mikado and Anri because Masaomi had moved away with his girlfriend, but the thing was, no one knew that Anri was the Slasher and that Mikado now owned a new group called the blue squares.

I was walking around when i saw a van parked in a drive way and i saw some kids in shark hats breaking into a store, i dialed in Kyouhei's number to chat with him about this and he picked up....like usual.

"Kyouhei? i have a bit of a issue, i don't know what to do" i look at the shop and walk toward it still on the phone.

"do you need another ride?" i sighed "no it's not that! there's guys breaking into a shop!" Kyouhei fell silent for a minute and i listened, i could hear movement of doors shutting "do you need assistance?" i nod "very" he stayed on the phone with me and i watched making my way closer to the store and then i was hit over the head with something and i screamed as i kicked the kid in the face with my heel and a few other guys came and held me down and one other guy came up and he stepped back a little when he saw me.

I looked at him and he spoke "K-Kiko? what are you doing here?" another van pulled up and Kyouhei stepped out cracking his knuckles and they looked at him flinching a little bit. Mikado pulls off his mask and i looked at him for a minute before they all made a run for it and i stood up brushing myself off.

Erika runs up "are you ok?" i nod "but i have some bad news..." i look down "i think Mikado may have chosen a bad path" she looked at me with a confused look "how so?" i look down "he's with the blue squares"