Hospitality helps

I was walking with Mikado to drop him off at his house after tour of all Ikebukuro with Kyouhei and the others, Mikado promised to be with the dollars again since of course he made the dollars himself, he ended up telling me everything about him that i needed to know.

As soon as he walked into his house i walked down the steps and towards my house, which was only a few blocks from his house, the only people who have ever really seen my house was Kyouhei and his friends.

I was thinking that maybe i should have Mikado come over to my house so he is not so lonely and vulnerable to be picked on or beat up again, i smiled knowing that since he is a boy he could take care himself.

But the bad news is......i couldn't help it, Mikado being alone was not a very good idea, i grabbed my coat, slipped on my shoes and started walking towards his home again, i stop short when i hear yelling.

As i inch closer i could see brat boy (Aoba) and Mikado yelling at each other, Aoba looked as if he is about to punch Mikado and Mikado looked about the same way....over the years, i've noticed that Mikado had been changing but i didn't know he went cold to the touch when with enemies, i always knew him as the shy, scared type of person.

I over heard their conversation

"I'm leaving the blue squares and going back to the dollars"

"you can't! once your part of something, you can't change it"

"if you don't think i can then tell me....would i get beat up again?!" 

Aoba drifted off "uh..."

"thought so"

Aoba laughed and didn't stop "i know what this is!, this is to please that girl isn't it?!"

Now Mikado was silent and he spoke in a deeper tone "No. that's not why"

I was about to walk up there and pound in Aoba's face but i wanted to hear more.

"well then....why are you quiting the blue squares?"

"because......this isn't the life i want anymore"

Aoba just laughed and mocked him "This isn't the life i want anymore~"

Mikado glared at him and was about to shut the door on Aoba when Aoba grabbed the door and kept it open while Mikado was trying to shut it "Let go.!" Aoba didn't let the door go and Mikado kept trying to close it and then someone tapped my shoulder making me jump and squeal a bit.

I quickly looked back and Masaomi stood behind me.

"what are you doing?"

"i u-um was doing nothing" My eyes trailed to Mikado who was still trying to close his door and Masaomi looked up and started running over.

"Hey! That's my friend your messing with!" Masaomi grabbed the back of Aoba's neck and pushed him and then shut the door for Mikado and i walked up behind Aoba and punched him hard in the head and he turned around and i stood with the most unapproved look on my face which frightened him for some reason and he pushed int o my shoulder to get away and then ran off down the streets with his head throbbing.

Masaomi knocked on the door and Mikado opened it

"M-Masaomi.... your back!"

Mikado pushes the door open and hugs his best friend and i smile and walk away, i kept my smile on before looking back up and Masaomi and Mikado were talking and then i looked away, everything they were doing reminded me of my brother and me together, but then....he had gotten in a car accident and died, i cried all the way back to my house and i walked in and sat in my room, i wiped my tears and got on the 'dollars' and chatted.

Taro Tanaka entered the chat room and started a conversation with all the other member, i watched as things started getting intense in the chat and Taro was getting befriended by most of the members in the chat room, except for my user which was Akirima and two other users which were Saika and Setton.

I watched as the conversation got more intense and then i got PM from someone, the user Kanra started chatting with me on PM.

'you need to stay away from the dollars Akirima'

'why's that?'

'haven't you heard, the blue squares are back'

'yes i've heard that somewhere'

'their after the dollars'

I stopped and i didn't comment back i exited out my PM and logged out and then i wondered around my house thinking, my heart was pounding and my mind wouldn't stop talking to me

how does he know this? 

how did he get this information?

I sighed and took a deep breathe, this is not going to go very well......