Chapter 3

-Jasmine

                           Justice P.O.V.

         "What the fuck is it? Shit!"  I woke up to the someone loudly banging in my door and a baby sleeping on me that wasn't even mines

         "What the fuck is it? Shit!"  I woke up to the someone loudly banging in my door and a baby sleeping on me that wasn't even mines. See, this is exactly why I hate mothafuckas in the Pond. They were just too trifling for me. Then, they want to call me Siddidy. Tuh! Siddidy my ass! They were just flat out fucking annoying, foreal.

             The person kept on knocking until they woke Lexi, the baby, up. I had to start calling her something and she looked like a Alexis, so I just called her Lexi. Lexi was a newborn and she needed that high ass formula. I didn't want to bother my sister about it, so I had Fefe go steal it for me. Shit, she didn't mind. I gave her ten dollars, so she could buy her some more crack. I knew Lexi probably wanted another bottle. 

              I groaned as I got up to open the door. There stood one of the finest mothafuckas I've ever laid eyes on.

       "What the fuck? Bitch, give me my mothafucking baby," he said trying to snatch Lexi out my hand

       "What the fuck? Bitch, give me my mothafucking baby," he said trying to snatch Lexi out my hand. I could most definitely see the resemblance between the too, but I didn't understand why he was being so rude. I didn't have to understand though cause I damn sure didn't like it.

         "Bitch? I started laughing at him to make him feel like  the joke he was. Nahh, nigga you the bitch! Only a bitch ass nigga leave his baby on a damn door step! Only a bitch ass-"

          "Listen here Hoe. I ain't got time for your games, you feel me ma?" He asked as he choked me up. I know all you hoes down by the water fuck with each other heavy. But, uh, don't play with my seed. And oh yeah, tell that hoe Chanelle, she a dead bitch walking," he said with a deathly smirk. With that being said, he walked his ass right out of these pissy ass apartment building. Never again, will I not listen to Journee. Mothafuckas don't know how to act. I don't even know no damn Chanelle.

             I went and got dressed for work. This shit was too much for my mental. When I walked in the store, my bitchy manager jumped straight down my neck. "You're two minutes late," she said in a deep voice. I just rolled my eyes and clocked in.

            The only reason I kept my mouth shut was because I was saving up for a new phone. I was sick of this damn flip phone. The time wouldn't even show up on it anymore. Things were moving pretty slow until two hood rat hoes walked in, the ones you got to keep your eye on with they thieving asses.

          "..Girl I swea! I ain't got time for no mothafucking snotty nose ass kids. I couldn't afford the abortion and that nigga talking about it ain't his."

           "Now, he know that's his baby. You poked holes in that condom for that lick!" Her friend said with Neway weave in her head.

           "Riiigght! But, nah, that's why I wanted the abortion cause he was acting all stingy with the paper and shit. I'm all about my coins, honey.

            "I know that's right Chan," her friend said as she looked at a dress that was too small for her fat ass.

           "Okaaay. Chanelle only wears only Chanelle," she said cackling like that shit was cute. I gotta bounce back from that baby, get my body right.." Then, that's when it hit me. This gotta be that same Chanelle. I mean, how many project hoes was it with the name Chanelle.

           I walked over and tapped her shoulder hard intentionally. "Uh, uh. We don't need no assistance over this way.

        I calmed myself because I was fixing to act a fool in this store. Sure enough, I was smart, pretty, and never dwelled with the peasants, but I wasn't fixing to have her shenanigans

          "Did you just say you had a baby not too long ago?" I asked.

           "And what does that have to do with- oh yeah! You the girl I left that thing with. I mean, shit, your job seemed-"

          I grabbed her by her hair and started beating the shit out of her. "Bitch.. don't ever in your fucking.. life.. do that.. shit.. AGAIN!" I said as she fell to the ground. I kicked in her mothafucking head when I thought about how bad that blanket smelled. Her friend just backed back with wide eyes. These hoes were going to learn not to play with me today.

I walked out of the store angry as hell. I was quitting this mothafucka today! It was too hard to do the right thing. Hoes always want to get over on somebody, stalking and leaving babies with me and shit. Fuck that. When I made it back home, Journey was sitting in the couch holding Baby Lexi, and that same man was back. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a little insecure about my outfit though. He was just too damn fine even if he choked me.

       "Look mothafucka, the baby cute or whatever, but you and ya trashy baby mama can get her and get the fuck on! Weird asses! Dropping babies off in the pro-

        "Justice, chill! He came back to apologize. If you don't want him, I will take him," she whispered the last part in my ear. She sat Lexi in my lap, and she started giggling. It was almost like she was able to tell me and Journey apart.

          "Hey Lexi pooh! Hey mama," I cooed before turning my attention to this fine specimen.

            "Look ma, I was dead wrong for putting my hands on you. I was just so mad. I just didn't want nothing going on with my baby."

           "Do I look like a fucking predator to you mothafucka?"

             "Nah, you look like a snack," he said licking his lips. I tried not to smile, but I could feel my panties getting wet. Anyway, I just wanted you to apologize, thank you for watching over my baby, and give you this," he said as he handed me 1500 dollars. Without you, she wouldn't even be here."

               "What's her real name?"

                "Your sister said ya'll call her Lexi for Alexis and since she didn't get some name when she was born, I think that fits her perfectly, but I gotta go handle some business. Could you come to place and watch her for me? I'll give you two stacks."

               "Hmm I don't... I guess I could, but I don't even know your name," I said thinking about the money and how bad we needed it.

               "Nova," he said as he got up to go. I quickly followed behind. Little did I know, this night would change my life forever.

Comment
Vote
What ya'll think about Nova? 😍😍