Chapter 6

Journey:

       I threw my breakfast bowl away and picked up my phone reading all the Goodmorning messages from all my lil daddies

       I threw my breakfast bowl away and picked up my phone reading all the Goodmorning messages from all my lil daddies. I started replying back to them then noticed one of them was Prince. I instantly  started smiling and replied back to him . I quickly saved his number and answered back to my other hoes.

Prince

You mind going to brunch with me?

-12:41 p.m

         I bite down on my bottom lip and told him yeah and sent my address. After he gave me the okay and he was coming in 30 minutes,  I rushed to the bathroom and got pretty. It was a sunny, cool type of day, so I decided to wear a sundress.

         After I did my shower routine and put on a little makeup and added a few products to my curly hair, I was good to go.  I snapped a few pictures and before I knew it Prince was outside . I applied some lipgloss and left out the house .

I walked down the stairs and smiled when I seen Prince.

"You look beautiful Journey." He said opening the car door for me .

"Thank you , you look good too."I said looking at his appearance this nigga looked like money .

We talked all the way there. I really liked his laid back demeanor he was really chill and I liked that . We made it to the restaurant and got seated .

"I really love this place." I said looking down at the menu .

"Glad I got the right pick. So have you thought about my question last night?" He asked .

"Mmm maybe . Prince I just don't think I can do it." I sighed .

"Yes you can you thinking to hard about it . Look nobody can touch you that goes for all my workers but imma keep a special eye on you to make sure nothing happen . I know you wanna get out them projects and buy whatever you like." He said flashing me a smile .

"Alright but I'm quitting after I make sure me and sister set and I figure out what I wanna do with my life that's it and your little stripper workers better talk to me nice when I come." I said .

" I gotchu beautiful. Now tell me about you." He said .

I smirked and told him the basis about me and my sister of course . I didn't let him all the way in but gave him a sneak peek . We talked and eat for a while I really enjoyed him. I hoped he didn't do this to all the girls he thought looked good for his club .

****

Prince:
Later on that day

"How the club going big bro." My homie Tee said dapping me up.

"Good money been flowing heavenly." I said lighting up my blunt.

"I been hearing good reviews around the street . What you been doing today." He asked as I passed him the blunt .

"That's good and ole girl I let in VIP yesterday." I said thinking about Journey .

"She was pretty as fuck but I think she the hoe that be getting paid . My nigga told me her pussy is good he can't even get mad at the prices she tell them." He told me.

"I heard but she cool I wouldn't mind chilling with her everyday . She really don't have a family she take care of her twin sister I offered a job at the spot she might get the place booming too and it will help her out ." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't get comfortable boy let it only be business you know these hoes be money hungry and can fuck you up in the end." He said passing the blunt back to me .

"I ain't even looking for a girl I'm cool with the stripper bitches I fuck with ." I said putting today's profit in the machine .

I'm just a young nigga doing big things . Everybody just know me by that cocky Antisocial nigga, my main focus was grinding and getting money . I went from taking orders from my boss to being the boss . I started off with nothing been thru the struggle feel me ? But that was the old day after I stacked up from the streets I turned this abandon building into my multi million possession and now just rich nigga .

I know a lot want to see me dead. The hate getting real thick,  but I won't stop. Ain't nobody gonna try shit so why be scared ? I'm Prince tho Nice to meet ya . I just low key wanna see Journey eat too. She had this look of hurt in pain in my eyes that I use to have before I was hurt. I know it sound crazy I said that because I don't really know the girl but I know it's something and imma help ion know about relationship shit because love ain't for me .