I'm here, you don't have to be afraid

(Y/N)'s POV

I was there under the covers shivering hearing the thunder roar screaming for me to be afraid and I'm hoping that Uta would be here right now any moment because I want to hug him and let me hear his soothing voice again "Uta....where are you?" i muttered to myself reminding myself I'm alone again, whimpering again hearing the loud thunder until a few minutes later I heard the front door open in our apartment....

UTA'S POV

I was walking normally back to our apartment when suddenly I felt something drop onto my face and I look up to realize it was cloudy and it started to rain, after that I realized (y/n)'s alone...in the apartment '(Y/N)! (y/n)'s afraid of storms!' I thought and I ran quickly as possible pushing people with no care because of her....why am I..? for that mere mortal...why..? 

(Y/N)'S POV

I kept on whimpering and the tears rolled down on to my cheeks...I was crying until I heard a click from outside and the door open "(Y/N)?? are you here?? where are you???" I heard a male's voice and someone dropping the bags with a big thump on the ground hearing the shoes taken off roughly and the person running around to look for me until he open the door here only to sigh in relief, I felt the pressure of a person sitting beside me caressing my head underneath the covers I uncovered the half of my face and I look up saying "Uta...? is...is that you..??" I asked with a fainting sound sniffing already because of my nightmares...."yea...I'm here (y/n)..you don't have to be afraid anymore. I'm already here.." he said with a soothing voice, I remove the covers and I hugged him for dear life crying and whispered to me with hushing sound "shh....I'm here you don't have to be afraid...." he said once more hugging my body with him warm arms making my heart beat again "I love you uta...." "I...I love you too...(y/n)"