I missed you

(Y/N)'s POV

I look at the clock as it says '12:00 PM', I smile and I let my body relaxing on my bed as I look through my phone scrolling up. I enjoy my time alone as everything near me was quiet until...

*ding!* 

I sigh as I see a notification that a message was sent to me, I ignore it for a while thinking that it was nothing but just a spamming message trying to ruin my day until...

*ding! ding!* 

2 new following messages pop up on my phone screen but I choose to ignore it and decided that I should put my phone into do not disturb mode, I once again enjoy my time alone just relaxing without anyone bothering me or calling me through this day.

---3 hours later---

I look at the time and I stretched my whole body, I stare at my phone for a good minute and I started choosing in my head 'should I check what are those messages about?' moment of silence passes by and I said,

"oh, why the hell not."

I turned off the do not disturb mode and checked my messages which made my eyes went wide for a second because I have unread 245 messages from my boyfriend, Uta I sighed as I hesitantly press the unread messages.

'(Y/N), I miss you! <3 <3'

'(Y/N), notice meh!!! (>_<)'

'(Y/N), I love youuuu <3<3<3'

'(Y/N)? why aren't you answering?'

'(Y/N) answer me (T.T)'

'(Y/N) I wanna see you'

'I wanna hug you'

'I wanna kiss you <3'

I giggled as I scrolled down to see what I have missed and all I can see is spams of hearts and I love you's and I miss you's until I almost reached the end,

'(Y/N) I really wanna see you.'

'can I come to your house?'

'I miss your beautiful face'

and more heart emoji's until my heart skipped a beat when I reached the last message.

'I'm going to your house.'

'I'm at your door now.'

I sprung out of my bed and run to my door immediately, fumbling my keys trying to unlock my door. I open the door with a big 'BAM' and I look up to see my handsome boyfriend looking back at me with a small pout on his lips,

"Why didn't you message me back, babe?"

"I...I turned my phone in do not disturb mode so I could get some alone time and I wasn't expecting you to message me since I thought you were...busy."

he sighs with a light blush brushing on his cheeks as he pulls me into a tight embrace but not too tight to strangle me, he kisses my head and buries his face into my neck inhaling my scent.

"I missed you"

I giggled as I hug him back and enjoying our moment here, I turn my head to look at him. I smile at him as he smiles a little at me, he leans towards me and kisses my lips.

"wanna come inside to cuddle?"

"yes."

he lets go of me and starts to crouch down, I look at him confused.

"what are you doing, Uta?"

he suddenly carries me in a bridal style while smiling at me and I look at him shocked, I start smacking him in the head lightly with a pout.

"I told you not to do that."

he chuckles and kisses my head again,

"This is your punishment for not replying me back for about 3 hours"

I pout as I whine for him to put me down this instant while he walks inside my house with a small smile while closing the door behind him, staring at me with love and happiness in his eyes.

I missed you