|Budo Masuta: Stop!|

I know I said that I won't write other characters besides the people I listed but my friend really wants this to happen

Also in this story, you will be Ayano Aishi. Sorry!

°•°•°•°•°

-Ayano-

"Do you have any last words before your death, Osana?" I asked the scared Osana as I put the knife near her throat.

"P-Please don't do this, Aishi-chan! I swear that I won't ever touch Taro agai- Ah!" She screamed as I sliced her throat off and started stabbing her non-stop.

"What's going on-Ayano Aishi!?" Said someone from the door as I stopped stabbing the dead Osana. I turned my head around to see it was Budo Masuta, the leader of the Martial Arts Club.

"Hello there, Budo. Nice to see you" I greeted him as I looked at him with a sinister smile. He ran towards me as he pins me to the floor.

"Why did you kill Osana!? I thought you're a nice girl!" He said as tears started forming in his eyes. I looked at him, surprised that he started crying.

"I'm not nice.. I just want to be loved by Taro-Senpai. I don't mind if I have to spill someone's blood for him" I said as I looked away from crying face.

"Why do you have to do those things just for him!? Haven't you realized that there's other people that may like you" he said as he slowly pulls me closer to him and then kisses me.

I felt my face burning up as I kissed him back. It felt.. Wonderful, the kiss. I never felt like this before. As we pulled away from the kiss, his face with mine blushed fifty shades of red and pink.

"W-Why did you kiss me? That's just plain stupid and unnecessary" I said as I pushed him away. My face was flushing red and pink.. For some reason.

"Because I love you! Why can't you see it with your damn eyes!?" He asked as he was sitting on the floor with tears overflowing his eyes.

"Because my love is only for Taro-Senpai! He was the reason that I felt emotions again! I need him in my life-!" Before I could continue any further, I felt a pain stinging on my cheek.

I looked up to see Budo that still had tears in his eyes with a red hand. He just slapped me.. The Budo Masuta, the calm and level headed person, slapped me..

"You don't need Taro to feel loved! You have me!" He said as he looks at his red hand. I turned my head to look at Osana's dead body.

"I have to go burn that body before a teacher sees it. Wanna help me?" I asked as I slowly stood up from the floor. He was frozen but slowly nodded as he also stood up.

(Time Skip)

"And all done! Thank you very much for helping me, Budo" I said as I bowed down politely. He looked at me emotionless as he nodded.

"You're welcome.. I guess?" He said as he turns around and start walking away. I watched him walk away as I suddenly felt my cheat sting in pain.

'Budo! Don't leave me!' I felt my heart screaming for Budo. Without a second thought, I felt my legs moving on its own and running towards him.

I tackled Budo as I hugged him tightly. He was suprised by the hug but he slowly hugged me back. Suddenly, I felt my face crept into a smile.

"Ayano.. Why did you hugged me?" He asked as he pulls away from the hug. I looked at the ground as I felt my heart thumping quicker then Sonic The hedgehog. (Haha! Just a joke!)

"B-Because I-I just did, alright!?" I said as my face burned up with shades of red. Budo saw this and couldn't help but laugh at me. I glared at him as I wished my glare could kill him.

"Ayano, you looked so cute when you were blushing" he said as he pinches my cheek. I slapped his hand away as I calmed myself down from blushing.

"I-I just can't see you in that kind of condition" I said as I looked away from him. He smiled as he ruffles my hair. I looked at him and suddenly, a smile crept on my face.

"I'll be going home now, Budo. Please don't tell anyone about.. Me killing Osana" I said as he nodded with his usual smile.

I walked away but for the first time, I smiled with Budo on my mind.

I'm giving up on Taro.. I'll just have Budo

°•°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the late updates! I've been super duper busy with exam preparations and my social life!

Thank you very much for reading, my wonderful friends!