σѕαnσ | truє lσvє

━━━━━━━━━━┓

     'Fuck my life. I should had told her sooner. .' He mumbled under his breath as tears started falling down to his cheeks. He silently watched as his once called childhood love, held hands with another man in the far distance.

      He regretted many things. One of those regrets were losing his chance to ever confess his feelings to her. He should had told her. . but he didn't. He lost his chance and he couldn't get it back.

      He stood up from his sitting position and started to walk in an unknown direction, hoping to find peace for himself.

     A few minutes had passed. Without even realizing, he was by the incinerator. "At least, there's no one here to judge me." Osano grumbled as he sat himself down on the cold, hard ground.

     As he was about to shut his eyes to fall asleep, he suddenly heard footsteps nearby. He quickly hid himself near the incinerator, quite scared for someone to see him in such a messy state. The footsteps were dangerously near.

     Osano peeked around from his hiding place, trying to see who the hell was the person who was disturbing his, almost, beauty sleep. His eyes widened, blinking a few times in reassurance before realizing who it was. . Osorō Shidesu.

    He hid himself again, now really afraid to be discovered by the leader of the delinquents. "Fuck. . Where is he?" He heard Osorō grumbled in annoyance. He was looking for someone?

    "I wonder who it is. ." Osano mumbled, an eyebrow raised in curiosity. . for some reason. Suddenly, he felt himself being picked up by the collar. "Why the fuck are you here!?"

    Osano felt himself shaking in fear, this was such a dangerous situation to be in. The boy glances away from the blonde, trying to avoid his intimidating gaze. "I-I was just trying to rest. I promise that I won't ever be here again!" He felt himself tearing up again, except this was in fear.

    "It's fine, I guess. I won't hit you or whatever. Just. . feel better, okay?" His collar was released from Osorō's grip. Osano glances at him, curiosity hitting him by the head again.

   'What does he mean by that. . ?'

    "Your eyes looked like it was in pain, that's all. I am sure as hell that it wasn't from me since I haven't even given you a bruise yet. Was it from getting rejected by some chick?" Osorō explained, huffing out a frustrating sigh as he scratched his messy, blonde hair.

    Osano was hesitant but nodded. "I guess you could say that. It does hurt like hell but at least, she's happy." A sad smile appeared on his face. Osorō could sense that it was still a sensitive topic for him.

     "Don't think much about it, alright? That's probably the best advice I could give for moments like these." Osorō chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood. Osano laughed as well.

    "Thanks for the advice. You're a really cool dude." He patted his shoulder. Osorō grinned, ruffling the boy's hair. That touch. . made him felt flustered for no reason.

    The tsundere boy felt his face turning beet red from the sudden touch. "Uhm– I should probably get going to class. It was nice talking to you!" Osano said, bowing his head slightly before running away in embarrassment.

   Osorō chuckled to himself, a smile curved upon his parted lips.

   "Fuck, he was adorable."

┗━━━━━━━━━━

Guess who's back!? (。・ω・。)

Alright, let me explain what happened in this chapter. This isn't your usual ‘READER X MALE RIVAL’ chapter. . as you had probably came to realize while reading it.

I'm just writing a chapter that's dedicated for pride month since it is PRIDE MONTH. I wanted to show my support by. . y'know, writing a chapter dedicating to it?

I'll probably start writing the usual one-shots next week. Just leave suggestions by commenting, lmao.

I'M SORRY THAT I'M JUST STARTING TO WRITE NOW! I HAVE MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK AND JANAOWNWOWNDOSNE–

Okay, this is getting too long. Leave comments for suggestions. See y'all next week. . probably.
(´⊙ω⊙')