|Info-kun: Bento|

-Info-kun-

"Hey (y/n), how have you been with your classes?" I greeted my beautiful girlfriend with a half smile.

"It has been fine. I just got so much homework from Mrs Maya again" her face looked so funny when it's angry that I kinda laughed. She glared at me as she smacks my back.

"Ow ~! Why would you do that?" I pouted as I laid my head onto my desk in front of my computers. She giggled at my adorable pouting and rolls her eyes playfully.

"You've gotten yourself into the situation. That's your punishment for laughing at me" she looks away from me as I kept my laughter in and playfully glared at her.

"Whatever.." I mumbled as I continued looking through my computers. (Y/n) gets her schoolbag that was beside her and pulled out.. Two bentos?

"Hey Info-kun, would you like to eat lunch? I've made a bento for you too" (y/n) said as she puts one of the bentos on the desk. I looked at the bento that was on the desk, I felt my mouth watery from just looking at the bento.

She giggled just by looking at my watery mouth as she gave me a bento. "Here's your lunch ~" I took the bento from her and looked at the food that was in the bento.

She gave me a pair of chopsticks and I had a bite of the rice ball in the bento. It was delicious so I continued eating.. Maybe almost looking like a fat pig.

She laughed as she eats her food slowly. I looked at her and blushed in embarrassment. What can I say, my girlfriend's food was delicious.

As I took the last bite of rice ball in the bento, I put the finished bento onto the desk and adjusted my glasses as I felt my face heating up. "You're so cute when you blush" she said as she puts both of the finished bentos into her schoolbag.

"D-Don't look at me. It embarrasses me.." I said as I covered my face with my hands. She laughed as she removed my hands from my face and kissed my nose.

"I looked at you because you're just to cute to look away, especially when you're embarrassed which is very rare to see coming from you" she said with her very sincere smile.

"R-Really? I'm so glad that I have you, (y/n)" I said as I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back as she looks at me.

The school bell rings indicating that lunch time is over. (Y/n) stood up from her seat and picked up her schoolbag. She kissed my nose before leaving my clubroom.

I huffed a sigh as I continued looking through my computer screens. I smiled as I watched (y/n) walking through the hallways from the screens.

"I love you so much (y/n). Please don't ever leave me" I said as I laid my head on the desk and my eyes shut on its own. Suddenly, I felt myself drifting into dreamland.

°•°•°•°•°

I am so sorry that this chapter is so damn short! I didn't get any ideas for a chapter but I made this chapter anyways to satisfy those inpatient people.

Anyways, I'll be making more chapters when my summer vacation starts which will be this Sunday.

Thank you very much for reading, my wonderful friends!