CHAPTER 4

When Manik came back from office , next week, he was surprised to find Cabir, Dhruv and Abhi in the living room , playing with Misthu and Mithu. Nandini was no where to be seen and Manik wondered if Mukti was here too! Neyonika and Maan were relaxed and chatting with them.

" Hello everybody! Is some kind of party going on?" He asked walking further in the room and dropping his bag and blazer on one of the unoccupied couches.

" Actually hmne Suna ki tum aur Nandu party mein Jaa Rahe ho , so we thought ki it's good opportunity to spend some time with the bunnies!" Abhimanyu replied smiling.

" That's great!" Manik said , taking the glass of water offered by one of the staff " so Mukti v ai h?"

" Haa Mukti ai h, Alya, Navya v h!" Dhruv informed.

" Toh dikh q Ni Rahi h??" Manik asked confused.

" Sunn tu Janta Ni h girls aur makeup ka connection??" Cabir said raising his eyebrow and Manik understood. He smiled at cabir.

Just as he was approaching the babies, his phone started ringing. He picked it up.

" Yes Aditya?" He said and then listened carefully. Soon his face reflected excitement. Maan was watching Manik with curiosity as Manik paced the space between the two couches.

" Aditya this is fantastic news! I think it's an opportunity we can cash upon!.......Yes...Yes!...Get right upon it!" Manik exclaimed and then cut the call. He turned to face Maan, with a face splitting grin " dad...Guess what??"

" What??" Maan asked , his curiosity piqued by manik's enthusiasm.

" Dad our business rival...Eskon has sold 20% of its share! Tomorrow morning the sensex will take a nose dive!"

" R u serious!! But why did they do that??" Maan asked bewildered while the chatter round the hall has died down.

" This news is embargoed dad...I am sure they are going through a haul at the top level! I have asked Aditya to keep an eye! If there is any sign that they are going to liquidate the company...We could merge them with us!"

" Hmmm...I think we need to watch first! Don't take decision on an impulse Manik"

" I know dad...But see the picture...Eskon is the second largest brand after us...Surely it's workforce is efficient and their brand value is also excellent...If we get hold of it...We can exploit its resources to our company's benefit!"

While the guys were busy in this heated discussion, the girls entered the living room with Nandini looking like a doll, a sexy, hot doll. while the less busy guys, Dhruv and cabir were aware of their presence almost immediately, Abhimanyu and neyonika noticed after sometime and their mouths were hanging open.

But the one person, whose appreciation really mattered was too involved in discussing business plans. It was only when the other people started getting up from their seats that Manik stopped to look at the reason for the chaos.

And he was stunned, surprised and what not when his eyes fell on Nandini. She looked so ethereal, so magnificent, so gorgeous, so elegant and Manik was stoned to his place.

 She looked so ethereal, so magnificent, so gorgeous, so elegant and Manik was stoned to his place