Part Uno

Logic's P.O.V:

Whenever I'm around Morality I get this weird feeling.

Its not a happy feeling and it's not a sad feeling. I cant describe it. But it makes my stomach hurt whenever I look at him. Does that mean I hate him?... no... This is so confusing.
I love morality, of course as a friend. Just a friend right? Yep that's right. But why do I have this different feeling and mixed emotions whenever I'm around him?

Dad's P.O.V:

"LOGIC!"

Me yelling at him must've snapped him out of his thoughts because he jumped and looking at me.

"W-What? Huh?" He looked around and I placed a hand on his shoulder. He flinched but then calm down seeing it was only me.

"You have been standing in the middle of the room staring at nothing for the past couple of minutes." I say wrapping my arm around his shoulder and walking him upstairs slowly to my room.

"I'm sorry. I've just been thinking about something." I give him a small smile and when we got to my room I sat down on my bed slowly easing logic down with me. I looked at him and layed him down. I got up and stayed standing looking at him.

"You don't look good. So if you want you can lay in here if you'd like." He smiled and said a small 'thank you' before shifting in my bed. I left the room closing the door and heading back downstairs... He's so cute