Part Cuatro

Dad's P.O.V:

I eventually woke up again and logic was still next to me. it was quiet and I didn't want to leave but its the second time waking up.

I sit up and open my eyes. I see logic is awake and he is covering his face. hes clearly blushing. the silence between us gets awkward so I say something.

"hey pretty boy." what the heck? did I just say that out loud. of course I did.. see now he's blushing even more now, good job Morality...

"W-what did you say? did you just call me p-pretty?" he said uncovering his face

"um logic I got to go ill be back to talk later. I need to do some things around the mind." I ran out of bed grabbing my glasses and pushing them onto my face. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen where Anxiety and Prince were talking to each other.  I stopped in my place and caught my breath. 

"you ok there, dad?" anxiety asked me. I rolled my eyes and replied.

"yea I guess... not really.. I think I messed something up..." I didn't want to go to much into detail considering if I told prince he would tell logic. but I know anxiety doesn't talk to logic much so if I tell him he probably wont tell. and if I tell him not to tell princey then he most likely wont.

"um dad, youre face is all red and you seem... embarrassed..." anxiety replied back before I asked him,

"Anx, Son, please if you don't mind can I talk to you in the other room?" he nodded and I seen prince's face go from confused to slightly sad.

we sat down on the couch and I rubbed my face.

"ok. so I don't know if you know but I slept with logic last night."

his face looked shocked?

"what do you mean 'slept with logic' do you mean... 👉👌" (he did the hand motion)

now my face was really red and I was shocked too.

"NO NO NO NO NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT... I just let him sleep in my room so I slept in his room. and I woke up and he was in bed with me. so he mustve got in bed while I was slee-"

"he likes you."

"w-what?" I was almost even redder.

"clearly he likes you.."

"anxiety, are you sure... because this is what I wanted to tell you.. but I don't want you to tell anyone promise?"

"promise"

"I-I-I like L-logic.." I hid my face in my hands before I could see his reaction.

"Dad," he moved my hands from over my face and continued talking "And I like princey..."

my face lit up and I went to say something until he shushed me

"Please be quiet. if you don't tell prince I don't tell logic... ok?"

"ok, son... but do you really think logic likes me? because its clear prince likes you!!"

"of course. but just don't say anything until you think the moment is right.." I smiled and he blushed.

"thanks for being a cool dad. besides you being too damn happy all the time,... youre pretty cool."

I smiled and hugged him. to my surprise he hugged back and I smiled. I looked into the kitchen and smiled at prince. he gave me a small smile back and I let go of my son.

"thank you so much, dad."

" it was no problem, anxiety" I said with a smile before heading back upstairs and into my room to find someone I did but... didn't want to see.... if that makes sense.

"oh M-Morality. I-I was just getting my phone from  in here!" he was blushing.

he looked down and quickly grabbed a pillow and hid his lap under the pillow. I smiled at him and said 'ok' before he threw  the pillow and running into his room. he slammed the door shut and I heard him lock it. I wonder whats wrong with him. I walked farther into my room and noticed my drawer next to my bed was open. crap did he look through my drawer??? Oh no I hope not!!!

ok so I just finished writing this long chapter tonight. and since I finished the next chapter for this story early I just wanted to post it tonight so heres another chapter. a real crappy one but here you go...