< 40 >

When BTS regretted cheating on you.

(A/N: This is gonna be an imagine XD this is part two of #38 i dont know why im doing this on this coz this book should be filled with texts ("^_^) dont judge my writing if theres some grammar error or a typo XD but here ya go)

|Kim Seokjin|

It has been three weeks since Jin broke up with you. He regretted his decision of cheating on you. He was too drunk to even think straight. He was too lonely to even consider your side, that maybe you have some reason why you have been avoiding him, why you have been disappearing from his sight. He was really broken back then. But he used that excuse to cheat and lie. 

Now, Jin found out that you were actually working almost everyday, without a rest, you saved up money just to give the two of you a perfect vacation. It broke Jin's heart, hearing this from your friend, he hated himself. 

"Y/N...I know you're there...please open the door."

Jin knocked. He was shaking, eyes closed, he hugged his body for heat. He just run through the rain. He was too eager to go to your house and apologize. He want to apologize so bad that he doesn't care if he get sick or whatever, he just want to see you.

"Please, Y/N, let me talk to you..."

Every knock become weaker and weaker. Jin is suffering a fever. He just realized that he was been over her door for two hours already. Jin fell on his knees as his body fell weaker. His mouth was shivering as he still think of you, the one he hurt, the one he loved, the one that loved him so much. He was an idiot. He knew that. That's why he wanted to talk to you to be able to let  you go. He doubted himself. He thinks that he's not the one for you. He doesn't deserved you. You are far more precious than to be treated like this, like what he did, he's an asshole.

"Jin ?! Oh my god !"

He heard you, faintly, he tried to open his eyes, he finally saw you. He smiled. He was happy just to see you. Jin's arms extended and reach for your face, he caressed it. He was glad that he was loved by someone like you. He loves you so much that he's willing to let you go. To give you to someone who he can never be. The person who will never hurt you.

"I love you, Y/N..."

He weakly said to you as you struggle carrying him inside your house. You immediately covered him a blanket. And took a towel to dry him. Jin suddenly chuckled. You looked at him and saw him smiling so dearly to you, your heart sank. It's painful to see him. But you can't hide the fact that you still love him. You still love him to the bottom of your heart. He's still your Jin.

"Y/N, I'm sorry..."

"Don't worry, I will forgive you because your my dwaejin."

Hearing that, Jin broke down, crying his heart out, he hugged his legs. You smiled and took him in your arms. The familiar scent of Jin, you loved it. You hugged him tight as he kept on saying sorry to you. You didn't notice how your tears were flowing continuously, you smiled. I really love him.

|Min Yoongi|

Weeks have passed and Yoongi is still locking himself in his workroom. Still looking at your pictures. He loved how you always smile whenever he put his camera in front of you. He really loved you. That's why he regretted why he cheated on you. All the promises he made, all the rules he made, all the things he said to you, he broke it all. Just how can he even say that he loves you when he hurted you so much ? He hated himself. Knowing that you were bashed by his fans, he felt a lot worse that it was the reason you have been avoiding him. Not because you don't need him but because you can't go to him. It made a lot of sense to him.