Unnormal

I wake up noticing Hunter and Bella standing above me watching me as I wake up. "Good morning" they say "good morning" I reply. Today's Thursday so that means I have to go to school since tomorrow is the last day of school I get up from the bed not feeling normal. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth I look at the mirror noticing my eyes are a reddish brown and I smile in the mirror I gasp noticing fangs coming out. I'm a ... Vampire. I run to tell Hunter and he tells me that I will not crave for humans as much as he does. I smile feeling relieved I don't need my mom finding out I'm a vampire.Instead of going to school I'll just have my teachers send me the assignments. I go to my house with Hunter just so my mom knows I'm okay. "Hello mom" I say "hello darling how are you?" She replies "I'm fine" I add "mom do you mind telling me who this is?" I say as Bella walks through the door. "Bella is that you?" My mom asks "yes it's me" Bella replies my mom gives her a long tight hug "so yeah mom how do you know her?" I ask "she's your twin sister your dad took her with him" "oh" I reply. after 2 hours of being there I tell mom that I'm going back to Hunter's house but I'll be back. "Okay" she replies "be careful" I smile. As we get on the road I look at Hunter noticing how much time I have been staying with him I'm practically living with him. Hunter is just my boyfriend nothing more or less I remind myself.