Finding Bella

As I wake up I notice I'm not at my house I'm somewhere else. I flinch hearing the door open I smile noticing Its Hunter. "Hey have you found out where my sister is?" I ask "yes I did but yesterday while you were here it said that your sister what at your house but a few hours after that she was in the other side of town". "We should get to school" he says "but I don't have other close with me" I reply "I will be right back" a few minutes later he hands me really nice fashionable clothes "there my sisters" he adds "Thank you" I say. As I go change I notice that the close fit me really well. As I leave the bathroom Hunter is already done so we head to the car. As we arrive to school we get out the car together I notice these girls they look really mean I hear them talking about us I think to myself "don't worry there just jealous" Hunter says I smile. Then he walks me to class since we take the same classes together. Instead of sitting where he usually does he sits next to me. After a few hours the bell rings. Hunter walks me to his car then I expect him to take me home but he doesn't "where are we going?" I ask "to find your sister" he replies I text my mom telling her that I'm with Hunter so she doesn't think I'm lost even though I really don't wanna talk to her. A half an hour later I we stop at a small house and we knock on the door. a young girl answers "hello I'm Bella swan" the girl says "hello I'm Nicole.. Nicole Edwards Swan" I reply she shakes my hand "she's your twin sister" Hunter adds. Bella gasps "oh my god I always wanted a twin sister" she replies. "Me too" I reply "do you want to talk to us over dinner at a diner?" Hunter asks sure Bella replies as we arrive at the restaurant we Sit at a table. "so your mom is Victoria?" she ask "yes our mom is Victoria" I reply "why did you leave school?" Hunter ask "because my dad got a phone call saying that someone asked why can't she have a sister I think and then he took me out of school". "I actually have a sister and a brother but they moved so I never talk about there names are Daniel and Nina and I have you". I add "I was recently talking to Emily". Bella adds "my sister?" Hunter asks "yes" she replies.