Brand new

I wake up noticing we we are still in the car but almost home . I smile noticing Hunter is smiling at me and then he turns to the road. "I called the owner of the house we fell in love with" he says "really! What did he say". I ask "he said we could start moving in when we are ready". I gasp in excitement. "What are we gonna do with my sister?" I ask "she could move in with us if she'd like". He replies. We finally arrive home and we notice that Bella is not in the dining room "she's probably upstairs". I spent weeks thinking and I'm probably gonna join school online I really am not sure but it's a hassle going to school everyday and then driving back home and having assignments to do for each class everyday. As I walk into the room I see Bella sleeping I smile. I then go to see what Hunter is doing as I hear the door bell ring I call Hunter so he can come with me I roll my eyes noticing its 2 of the preppy that talking about me and Hunter I smile noticing Bella is standing next to me then the preppy girls start saying "so this is your hide out? That's why you haven't went to school now I know why your so dumb". They then turn to Hunter and say "Hunter you could of done better just know she's a joke and btw your security should mind her business". (she's refering to Bella). Before she could start a new sentence I punch one of the girls and Bella punches the other. "The only joke here is your mom creating you". I reply they then leave with there bruised faces. After that we all eat then head to bed.