Pretzels

A/N: I couldn't think of a good name, ok? Also, YAY 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK!

TW: Swearing

Fuck!" Yelled Jasmine, as she went on a rampage through the kitchen. "Fucking, fucking, FUCK!" She yelled again, louder.

Jasmine already had a pretty loud voice, so when she yelled, she could wake the whole neighbourhood.
Jasmine's loud voice woke up Anthony, who was still sleeping.

He walking to the kitchen where Jasmine was.
He yawned and rubbed his eyes until he could see clearly.
"What are you doing?" He asked his wife, as she tore the kitchen apart.
"I can't fucking find my fucking pretzels!" She yelled.
Anthony sighed. Pretzels were Jazzy's favourite snack, and now that she was pregnant, she always needed them.
"Babe, remember? You finished them all yesterday." He said, bracing himself for more yelling.

"Well, why the fuck did you not fucking buy some more fucking pretzels from the fucking store?" She yelled, tearing through the kitchen cabinets in hopes of finding something close to her craved snack.

Anthony chuckled. "How many times can you use 'fuck' in a sentence?" He asked, lightening Jazzy's mood.
"As much as I fucking want." She giggled.
She trotted over to him, and buried her face in his chest, something she always did.

Anthony tried to hug Jasmine, but since she was 7 months pregnant, it wasn't very easy.
Instead, he kissed her on the forehead, then reached down to kiss her bump.

She giggled. "Baby says she loves you." She said, letting Anthony rest his hands on her bump.
"Well, I love both of my babies." He said, as he kissed Jasmine's cheek.