Detention

"Hey..." You ignored the whispers behind you, and continued reading from your textbook. "Hey, Y/N!" Just ignore him. Just ignore-
You felt a small tug at your ponytail.
"What, Aoi?" You asked turning in your seat, to face Aoi's desk. "We're supposed to be reading lesson 7 right now! You're going to get us in-"
Your teacher's ruler slammed down on your desk, making you jump. "Since the two of you seem to be struggling with reading silently, you'll be reading with me after school. At detention. Now turn around!" He boomed. "Yes." You replied, before giving Aoi a glare.
Great.
After 8 periods of hell, you grabbed your bag and made your way to class 218. Detention. "You're late." Your teacher stated.
You shrugged. "I literally came here right after the bell rang. Aoi's not even here." You said taking a seat. "Attendance, or rather lack of, is to be expected from him. But you? I'm surprised you even got a detention." He replied flipping through a magazine. "Yeah, me too." You took out your textbook and opened to lesson 7. "Hey, sorry I'm late." Aoi waltzed in nonchalantly and sat next to you. "Just start reading." Your teacher kept his eyes fixed on the magazine. "Yeah, yeah." Aoi sang.  A few minutes passed, and you tried to focus on reading. You really did. But you felt Aoi's eyes on you. Looking up, you saw him turn back to his desk, and scribbled something on a piece of paper. //I'm sorry for getting you in trouble// He handed you the paper, and you took out a pencil. // It's fine// You passed it back to him. Writing with the pen again, he crossed it out a few times before handing it back to you. //Saturday Night, 7:00pm. Wanna see a movie?// You read it. And hesitated for a second. //Are you asking me out, on a piece of paper?// He crumpled up the piece of paper, after reading it. Then turned to face you. "Will you go see a movie with me on Sunday?" He asked nervously. "Sure. Pick me up at 7:00." You answered. "Stop talking, and read!" Your teacher yelled.
Z