This is the end

So as you guys have probably noticed, I havent made an update since about summer in 2013. See after that summer (which was a very busy one) I started doing AS levels in high school and the amount of work is unbelievable.

I actually stopped going on wattpad at all for ages but recently I decided to go on it again and I felt I should officially end this book.

So it seems I was working on two requests before I stopped going on Wattpad, my aim will be to finish and publish those two requests and then it is very unlikely that I'll ever add to this book again.

Thank you for all your support and for actually reading this book, youre all great. I hope the last two fics aren't too terrible and that you enjoyed this book whilst it lasted.

EDIT: I just read through all your guys comments on this book and i want to apologise for all the requests i never got round to doing and all the lovely support you guys have given me, again i am really really sorry. I also noticed this book has got 8566 reads altogether and i can't thank you guys enough for that, you are all fab.

ANOTHER EDIT: Yes i know i said i would finish those two fics and believe me i tried but as levels took up too much of my time and now, in my last year of school, doing A levels and circus 3 times a week, i just don't see me ever completing them. i can't thank you guys enough for sticking with this and i can't believe it has 13,376 reads i mean that's mental! i'm sorry for not finishing those fics, i hope you guys understand.

thank you

- Catrin x