Chapter 8. Sweet Blasphemy

I woke up to the television turned on and there was some Christian Church Bible reading thing on. The man reading the bible had just said "If you're not a Christian you won't be standing in that light of judgement to get into heaven. You'll be standing in another light and you don't want to be there." I scoffed, reaching for the remote to turn it off and touched someone's hair. I turned my head slightly to see who it was. Oh, Andy! The memories of yesterday came flashing into my brain. That afternoon was perfect. Too bad something horrible had to happen for it to be perfect.

Andy's sleeping face was cute. He was so innocent looking and he didn't even snore. I closed my eyes again but the door opened and in came strolling Jordan and the rest of BVB. I blushed, pretending I was still sleeping .

"Awwwwweeeee!!!! They're sooo cute!" Someone said loudy. Andy's arm reached over me grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Ashley.

"Shut up." He mumbled into his own pillow, holding me tighter. I was blushing so hard, my face away from everyone and my eyes still closed.

"We know you're awake, Melodie." Jordan said, laughing. I shook my head.

"No I'm not." I giggled, hiding my face with my hands. I felt someone jump on the bed.

"Get up!!" I think it was CC jumping on the bed. Andy's long leg stretched out, trying to trip or kick CC off the bed. A few other guys came on the bed cuddling us both until I couldn't breathe and started laughing.

"Alright. Alright. Get off of me." I said, trying to get up so I could get dressed. They got up off me and Andy sat up, too, as they got up off of him.

"Good morning." He whispered in my ear. I giggled some more.

"Good morning, Andy." I whispered back. I got up and went to my suitcase and looked for clothes to wear for today. I guess I'd have to do with skinny jeans and a band tee. I quickly took a shower and changed into my clothes. I heard the guys talking.

"You're sure it's okay?"

"Yeah. Our flight actually leaves at 3 today."

"Alright. We really appreciate it. I mean, Wynter would take us in but her parents, you know?"

"Well you'll be in a dorm soon so it's really no big deal. Call us on vacations." I walked out of the bathroom after finishing everything up. I put my dirty clothes in my suitcase.

"So, what are we doing until 3?" I asked, laying back on the bed and yawning, checking the time on my phone. It was 11.

"Whatever you'd like." Was the answer and I closed my eyes. Why was I so tired? It's not like I stayed up late or anything.

"I'm getting breakfast-- it's free!" Jinxx said, heading for the door and a couple ducklings followed him. Ashley, Andy and Jordan stayed behind. I rolled over, shading my face from the light.

"Want to help me write a song?" Andy asked Ashley. "We can use the time to start on our next album... or a few singles." They were talking for a bit and to the sound of their voices I fell asleep again.

Moments later, something cold touched my arm and I jumped up. I smacked whatever it was away from me. I heard someone laughing before I could analyze the scene in front of me.

"Here's a Monster, Melodie. You need the energy." CC handed it to me. I grabbed it, opened it, and took a big gulp. As I looked around me, there was no one else there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, rubbing my forehead and taking another sip. Mine and Jordan's suitcases were gone.

"They're taking stuff down to the van. I promised Jordan and Andy that I'd wake you up." He grinned pointedly at the almost empty Monster can. I nodded taking the last few sips of the energy drink. "You're lucky it was me that woke you up. Ashley was planning to pour freezing cold water on you!"