Chapter 20

(Picture is not mine)
(Music not mine)

From my place I watched as the kid went to the save button. Seeing it feel them with determination made me clinch my fist. Looking in the box they grab their items and walked to me. I didn't move on bit I looked straight at them the whole way. They stopped a few feet away from me showing no expression. Staring at them I didn't say anything at first, but soon began as usual.

"heya, you've been busy huh?"

Silent

". . .so I got a question for ya. Do you think even the worst person can change. . .? That everyone can be a good person, if they just try?"

Frisk slowly walk towards me and gave me an evil grin. I started to laugh a little at how familiar this was.

"Heh heh heh heh...alright here's a better question for ya. Do you want to have a bad time? 'Cause if you take another step forward. Your REALLY not going to like what happens next."

Once again they took another step forward not even looking sorry. But i was going to change that soon.

"Welp, since I never got the chance to make a promise with her. We can start this quickly."

Suddenly we got into a battle and the sound of birds were chirping in the background. I stood there staring at Frisk. Using one hand to hold in the syringe to make it didn't fall out. Grabbing a good hold of Papyrus's scarf around my neck, I started my lines.

"It's a BEAUTIFUL day outside. . ."

I could see Frisk getting ready for me to attack. This kid had no idea what's going to hit them at the end.

"Birds are singing. . .flowers are blooming. . ."

As gaster blaster started to form behind me I could see could see the kid smiling. Looks like they really want to have a bad time.

"On days like these. . .kids like you. . ."

The gaster blaster started charging up behind me, and I looked at the kid. My eyes went completely empty and I talked in a deep voice.

"Should be burning in H e l l. . ."

Quickly I felt my eye flare up as I threw the kid at the ground, bone shooting out of the ground. Frisk quickly jumped up getting hit only a little. Turning their soul back to normal, I send a wave of bones. While they made their way through the bones, I started to fire my gaster blaster. As they tried to dodge them I saw their hp go down to 10 hp. Standing there I gave a little laughing looking at the kid try to stand up.

"Huh. . .always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first."

The kid eat a face steak and got ready for the next attack. Giving a smile I summons a few more bones and attacked. Jumping in between the bones they were able to survive the attack. Gripping the knife in their hand they attacked me. I dodged pretty easily and looked at them.

MISS

"What, you think I'm just going to stand there and take it?"

Sending some more attacks the kid, they tried their best to dodge the attacks. Once they were finished they attacked again only for me to dodge it.

MISS

"Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum. Timelines, jumping left and right, stopping and starting. . ."

A pattern of blue bones and normal attack sped straight at Frisk. They got hit a lot on this one. Not wanting to give up, they attacked instead of healing. Dodging again I felt my eyes stare into them.