/6\

Hey.

I know it's been a while.

But I'm coming back.

I'm coming back for you!

Isn't this what you wanted?

It doesn't matter.

Soon you'll be free.

You'll all be free.

______________________

"I'm sorry," you murmured, taking a step closer to the quivering life form that lay trembling in front of you. They couldn't have been more than fourteen years old, a human with aspirations for a future that you would soon steal from them, a human who had barely grasped the vast concept of life.

"P-Please..." the girl in front of you whimpered, pressing herself against a tree. "I fell down here. We can escape this place together!" There was a gleam of false hope in her eyes, as if she was trying to convince herself rather than you that she had more than only a few seconds to live.

"You don't understand..." There was anger rising in your voice now. You hated how she flinched from your tone. Like you were the monster here! You couldn't help but laugh at this, she being scared of you in a world of monsters. The girl only shielded her eyes from you, a muffled whimper escaping her lips as you produced a silver knife. "I have to do this. I can't leave him, he needs me! And I'm going to die..."

You gestured to the multiple flowers that covered your head. "My soul is tainted, but not you!" You made no attempt to hide the bloodlust in your voice. "If I kill you, I can fuse your soul with mine, and the curse will be gone!"

"I-I..." the girl's feeble protests were cut short as you shoved the knife into her throat. There was a gurgling sound that emitted from her dying form before a yellow colored soul floated into view, trembling slightly as it prepared to shatter into numerous pieces.

(Note: [S/D] stands for what design you have your soul as.)

With an upright gesture of your hand, you brought your [S/D] soul into view. Quickly, you pressed your soul against the yellow one, watching in fascination as the two of them combined into one.

As if by a miracle, you felt the flowers fall one by one from your face.

"[Y/N]?"

You froze at the sound of his voice from behind you. "Sans..." you began softly, as if you were afraid that if you spoke any louder, it would be enough to have him rip your throat out. Slowly, you turned to face him. "I'm fixed! We can - "

Your voice trailed off at the sight before you. Papyrus was looming over his brother, a bright red leash fastened around Sans' neck. A silver contraption was wired throughout his bones, allowing his joints to bend at awkward angles. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" you shouted at Papyrus, anger welling inside you.

The tall skeleton said nothing and kicked his brother sharply in the ribs. Sans fell with a muffled cry to the ground, trembling in pain as several of his ribs cracked. "If you're going to act like a dog, then you should be one," Papyrus hissed, his voice suddenly and eerily quiet. He produced a silver remote and typed a series of numbers.

Immediately, the wires on Sans' limbs flared to life. He began to shake violently and sat up, oblivious to the pain he had been feeling only seconds ago. His eye sockets were dark, devoid of their friendly light. "S-Sans?" you whispered, backing up slowly.