It's always going to be him

He's the love if my life. I will never stop believing that. No matter what anyone says.
I don’t know what to do to mend things. I have tried over the months to reach into the silence and reconnect. I never thought that loving you would make things the way they are between us. I’m not asking you to love me back, but I am hoping that we can be friends. That in all this time apart you have missed me, that you have missed our friendship. I still remember those chapters. I still find myself rereading the pages wondering how two people who cared for each other, who shared our scars together could end up like this. It makes me so sad to not have you in my life. To not be able to call you, ask you about your day, and tell you about mine. It breaks my heart to wake up to a world where you and I don’t talk. Don’t know anything about each other in this present moment.

From the moment he walked into my life, I never wanted him to leave. From the moment I talked to him, I knew he was what I'll need. From the moment he was mine, I knew I finally had my chance this time. I can't remember like without him. I never wanted to.
I will always carevforbyou, Sven if we are not together and even if we are far far away from each other. Every time I see him, I act like I don't care like I'm over him, I tell myself that I hate him but deep inside I know that I love him and evrytime I see him, I fall for him I still love him.