Comfort

A thousand miles seems pretty far but they've got planes & trains & cars. I'd walk to you if I had no other way.

When I say I love you I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You never leave my mind, even when I have better things to think about.

He smiles & looks away. And you wonder if just maybe that smile meant something he couldn't say.

'I can't' isn't a reason to give up, it's a reason to try even harder!

I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new, and the reason is you.

You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.

For once in my life I don't have to try to be happy, when I'm with you, it just happens.

And... let's start with the fact that he is so completely amazing.

It's the little things he did that made me fall completely in love with him.

Those beautiful eyes of yours put the city lights to shame.

Love is the movement.

They didn't agree on much, in fact they merely agreed at all. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day, but inspite of their differences they had one thing in common. They were both crazy about each other.

And then you shoot across my sky like a meteor.

You'll never know how beautiful you make me feel.

Cause I'm reaching out to you.

Softly whisper; I love you beautiful.

The best kind of kiss is the unexpected, unplanned ones that come naturally like mid-sentence.

Love is like lightning, you get struck once and baby it kills!

Cute is when personality shines out through your appearance.

I love falling asleep next to you & it's the way you make me laugh, when I don't even want to smile.

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it cools down, it takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long time.

Love is like something you cannot describe; the look of a rose, the smell of the rain or the feeling of forever.

I think that possibly , maybe I'm falling for you.

Because every time you smile, my day gets a little better.

Oh & by the way, I'm wearing the smile you gave me.

I can honestly say, I have never felt this way before.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over..
It became a beautiful butterfly.

I love how I can be a total dork around you and you still make me feel absolutely amazing.

I don't want anyone else to realise just how amazing you are.

It feels like heaven surrounds me, when you wrap your arms around me.

I probably spend hours on the phone talking to you, about nothing at all. It doesn't matter what the conversation is, but they are the best calls.

To me, you are the brightest star under moonlight.

I've never been scared of someone before, sometimes a little intimidated but never scared. But you, you scare me. With those beautiful eyes and your amazing smile, I'm scared I'll fall for you forever.