Thank You

I may not be exactly the reason of that happiness but the important thing is that you are happy. I want you to know that I would never get tired of saying these 3 magic words 'I LOVE YOU'. I couldn’t imagine living in this world without you and your love. You're my world, my life, and everything. We have faced lots of problems but I won’t believe this would break both of us for I know that only love which would bind us and make us stronger. Sorry for I am not a perfect girlfriend you ever wished to have but I would strive to be the best not for perfection. Thanks for stepping into my life and became part of my chaotic world. You know how you change my life. Thanks for accepting me for who really I am and who I could ever be. Thank you for not giving up on me. We may sometimes hurt each other’s feeling but you are still there and I would always be there for you. Thank u for making me realized how beautiful life is, and that I won’t just stop there but would still go on. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm down. Thank you for understanding my flaws and mistakes. There would always be words I'll always say, please don’t change because I love the way you took good care of me, the way you value me and the way you show how important I am to you. I promise to love you and only you until my last breath. He's the best.