Chapter 1

A man with brown hair that was tangled in annoyance, bright blue eyes, and perfectly straight teeth, had clicked the voice box, speaking quickly then looked up to the client which sat in front of him. A lanky man, a weak appearance, who looked shy. "So, what's your story boy?" The lanky boy shakily looked up, struggling to get out a forced smile, and cleared his throat. "I swear I didn't sell the drugs sir! My father did, I didn't mean to get caught up in all of t-this." He stuttered, sweat falling down his back, gulping at the tough man in front of him. "I believe your statement, dont worry boy, I won't hurt you. But why has your father done this?" A look of confusion glinted in his eyes, and the lanky boy shrugged. "I-I don't know sir." He sighed, nodding then stood up, looking at the lanky boy. "Follow me." The scene quickly fades, then fading back into a meeting room, filled with older men, clearly bored out of their minds from the presentation. A man with black hair, a scruffy beard, blue eyes, and a tough build, quietly clicks into a voicebox to his side. "Send in Velvet Lips please." The man presenting, finally smiled and closed his laptop, sitting back into the black leather seat. "And that concludes our presentation boys." The room goes into talking and laughter from the men. Click, clack. The sound of heels wandered the hallways, making people intruiged into what it was. It pans up to a women in her teens, dressed in a tight black body-suit, bright red velvet lips, long curly black hair, knee highed heels, and a smirk plastered onto her pale face. She walked with confidence through the hallways, eyes wandering as she stopped in front of a meeting room door, opening it and walked in, her hips swaying as she did so, the older mens eyes wandering to her, clearly seeing she was, very attractive. She stopped in front of the tough builded man who called her on the voicebox, setting her hands onto her wide hips. "You called me?" She crossed her arms, grinning from ear to ear. One of the men in the room cleared their throat to rise the silence, furrowing his eyebrows. "Sir, who is this?" The tough builded man, named Hans, chuckled with amuseness in his eyes. "You can all learn from this. This, is Velvet Lips, I'm sure you all have heard of her." Gasps filled the room, suprised looks everywhere. "But, she can't be. She looks so young and weak-" The man snorts, continuing. "Sir, I really doubt that." She raised an eyebrow, her signature annoyed look, and quickly dragged the man up by his ear, him suddenly wincing and struggled to get down, and she smirked, pushing her heel hard onto his foot, snickering. Hans didnt barge in at all, he knew she wouldn't hurt him, as long he said so. It was amusing to him. "I suggest you rethink that sentence next time, before I kick your ass." She sighed, finally letting him down and he cursed under his breath, looking down at the floor in embarrassment, and a few men laughed at him. She sat down next to Hans, all the men speechless, and turned her head, smiling and giggled lightly. "So, what's my mission, boss?" Hans crossed his arms, a serious look in his eyes. "A father of a son, had forced him to sell drugs, we caught him, and he says he has know idea why, and he didn't want to get in trouble, so we need you to track him down, asap. Before he can do anymore damage, am I clear?" Velvet nodded frantically in understanding, and smiled. "Crystal clear boss." Hans smiled at the teen in front of him, and shooed her out. She walked out, leaving a trail of silence behind her. One of the many men in the room asked, "What's her story? She looks so young." Hans nodded in sincerity, sighing. "Her age is unknown. Her parents got killed in the 80's, a bomb, and the rest of her family, well, she doesn't have any. She's got major trust issues, and she may not look it, she's.." A silence filled the air. "Damaged. She's broken inside, like she's trapped and can't get out. She's trained her whole entire life, and this job is the only thing keeping her safe and sane." A man with a freshly shaved beard, green eyes, and a black suit, named Michael, asks, "Seems like she wants to hide herself from the world. That's why no one doesn't really understand her, am I right?" Hans nodded, shaking his head. The scene ends.