The Brawl

It's been a week into LA and so you and Hannah decide to go out tonight to party at the hottest LA nightclub. You and Hannah meet up with two of your American friends Kacie and Luisa. You guys spend 3 hours getting caked up and changing into your stunning dresses. You wear a khaki jumpsuit which show all the perfect curves of your body and you top it off with black laced heels. Your makeup is full on glam with a khaki and black smokey eye, dark nude lipstick and the finest Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter to blind everyone around you.
"Lord buy me some sunglasses, your highlight is blinding me!" Hannah says to help boost your confidence in how you look
*****
You've been at the club for half an hour and had one drink and Hannah's had 3 already. Hannah starts spreading your secrets to a boy she just met.  The boy teases you. " What the hell Hannah?" You say. You usually didnt get angry if someone said stuff about you, but these secrets were  5 years of secrets that could break friendships, relationships and lives. These secrets were about how you felt through the toughest part of your life.
"Its just a joke (y/n)" Hannah teases as shes struggling to stand upright.
"Bitch" you reply
You knew that Hannah was drunk but Hannah had sworn to keep your deepest secrets, and she had for five years.
"I hate you" you say with anger filling through you. You felt as if it was the end of the world, it wasn't. But it was the end of 13 years of friendship.
"Okay fine, run (y/n), but just don't stay with me. Pack your things and leave my house by tomorrow night" Hannah yells at you even though you were standing right in front of her. You couldn't stand her anymore, you didn't want to live with her anymore anyway.