2 weeks

2 weeks has passed and you were still staying with Bruno.
You were currently so happy staying with Bruno. You guys cooked meals alternate nights and went out for a meal three times already.
Today was a chill day for you and Bruno but you both wanted to do something.
"Wanna bake?" You shout to bruno from the living room as your scrolling through recipies
"Yes! Please can we make brownies!" Bruno says as hes walking in the living room.
"We need to get ingridients" You say
"Nah, i like to bake sometimes. Ive got alot of ingridients only for baking"
You were happy that you didnt need to go out to buy things because all you wanted to do was rest after going out everyday for 2 weeks.
You and Bruno go to his massive kitchen and start bringing out the bowls.
Once you put in all the ingridients Bruno wanted to do all the whisking and stirring. He looked like a little child stirring the mixture."awh. You look so cute" you say as your taking a picture of him on your phone. You could see his dimples and perfect curly hair in the picture.
Bruno laughs as you keep calling him a child.
There was no need to wash up because Bruno had two dishwashers and the rest were disposable items
You and Bruno go to the living to rest for a bit.
You send Bruno the pictures that you took together when you were baking.
"Oh my god. Thats a bad picture" bruno says imitating you whenever you recieve pictures he sends of you.
" can i ask you a question?" Bruno asks
"Yeah go ahead" you reply
You suddenly felt a shift in your body and your heart was beating fast.
"I know we havent known each other for long, but since the first night we spoke, i felt as if i was speaking to an old friend. I know you have one week left of your holiday here, but ive been putting this off for 2 weeks" Bruno explains
You already knew where this was going. You heart was racing. You knew he was going to ask you out and you could feel your cheeks beginning to feel hot.
" do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly.
" yes" you simply reply
He looks at you in shock and you look deep into his chocolate coloured eyes. Bruno leans in and kisses you, you kiss him back. You could feel his lips curling into a smile. You pulled away wanting to smile at bruno and look at his face
" well ive been holding that for 2 weeks" bruno laughs
You kiss him. It felt magical. It was unbelievable how baby soft his lips were.
You guys carry on making out for a few more minuites.
Beeeeeeeep beeeep beeeeep.
The ovens alarm suddenly went off and you and bruno jump out of your perfect make out session, smile at each other and run over to the kitchen.
"Thank god theyre not burnt" Bruno says as hes taking out the baking tin.
You could see Bruno was filled with joy and was constantly smiling too. You were plump with joy aswell but you knew that bruno was trying to hide how ecstatic he was.
The  brownies cool for 10 mins and you serve them up on a plate just for you and Bruno.
"Mhhhh" bruno says.
"Try this" you say as you squeeze a dollop of fresh whipped cream on top of the brownie.
"I guess your my girlfriend" bruno says with a massive grin. You could help but melt as his god like features. His perfect symetrical dimples, tight yet messy curly hair, perfectly straight white teeth.
You thought to yourself, i think ive got a good one
A/N send requests guys! And vote so i can see what you guys like xx