Goodbye

today was the day you were leaving. you flight time was 6:45 pm. you really didn't want to go. you'd spent the day speaking with Bruno and chilling out with him
"do you have to go?"
"i don't want to" you reply
it was 5:00 and you needed to head the airport. Bruno was going to drop you off. he helped you carry your suitcases to his car. you could see his toned arms. you were going to miss everything about him. you both sat in the car and Bruno looks to you.
"im going to say this now, before we're both in tears. i love you. im going to call you everyday. i wish you luck in school, but please don't forget me."
"we're still going to be together. even if we weren't how would you."
you could see brunos eyes start to swell up. he held it together.
you let out a tear and so did Bruno. He leans in to kiss you placing his warm hands on your face which sent a warm fuzzy feeling all around your body. God how you were going to miss his presence.
you were listening to the radio on the way there. 'If I Knew' came on, which was yours and Brunos favourite song and he loved singing it with you because he loved your voice.
your at JFK airport and bruno's wheeling around your suitcase for you. your flight number and terminal is called out.
"this is it" bruno says holding it together
"i love you" you say.
"i love you too. call me as soon as you land" he says
you kiss him knowing that this would be your last one from him for a long time.
"wait" Bruno said as you walked away. he pulled out a pretty black box with silver ribboning.
"this is for you" Bruno says
you opened it. it was a customised necklace of burnt brownies, which was yours and bruno's favourite memory, reminding you of the day you first kissed.
"thank you so much. i love you." You say
Bruno put it on you giving a kiss on your cheek as you turn around. he hugs you and kisses you again. it felt like time was moving so quickly. it was the last call for your plane so you left
a/n im having writers block! Message for requests xx