Vampire Hunters (Ft. Shu, Ayato, Yuma, Ruki, Reiji & Azusa)

Requested by @Angelicadino123
"Y/n stay behind me," Shu orders. "I can take care of my-" You push away from Shu only to have a knife thrown at your head which you dodge. "Never mind," You say letting him pull you behind him.
"Stay still you useless creature," you hear an unknown mans voice from behind, you turn to see the man trying to stab Ayato who was dodging like crazy. Suddenly Yuma comes from around the corner and jumps on the man, biting his neck. You feel Shu leave you and you turn to see him attacking the man who was throwing knives at you before.
"Hey pretty lady, wanna dance?" Another man dressed in black spoke to you while throwing a knife and catching it. You growl and walk backwards, he follows. Soon you're in the room you want him in. The dinning room. He lunges forward and you grab a chair holding it up for him to run into.
He runs so hard, his arm with the knife goes through the chair just past your neck. You step back and harshly push the chair down. You hear a satisfying crack and the man screams. You then lunge for his neck finishing him.
"Why you-" you turn to see another figure, but without a head. "You're so boring Ruki, let them suffer before they die. They did break into our house," you say wiping some blood from your face. "It's not my house. I'm just killing those who attack me," Ruki says going back to back with you. "Did he attack you? Because he looked like he was going to attack me," you say in a matter of fact tone. "Oh be quiet," he replies before attacking some other guy.
"Y/n, are you okay," Reiji says in monotone appearing out of nowhere. "Aww, you do care," you say. "I'll take that as a yes," he says and disappears again. "Y/n, behind you!" You hear Ruki shout, but you already feel the blade go through you. You stop, pain going through you again and again. Your blood going everywhere. Your vision blurry.
"Get off her!" You hear someone yell. Whoever was holding you up before disappears and you feel yourself fall.
You hear voices but you can't make anything out. Suddenly you can vaguely make out what they're saying. "Oh shit! Reiji hurry up!" "Calm down, she just needs to drink this.""Azusa, what are you doing?"
You then feel something on your lips. Your mouth opens and you feel liquid enter your mouth. You swallow and slowly feel yourself lose consciousness.