Creepypasta (Ft. Everyone)

Requested

    As your limo goes through the gates of your home, something feels off. You look at your brothers and see that they have sensed it too. As the limo stops, the feeling gets stronger.     There's a different smell to the mansion. You all stay in the limo, apart from Yui who hops out, not even picking up on the unusual behaviour of her peers. As she goes to open the door, you all just watch to see what happens. The door suddenly opens and a pale white hand grabs the poor girl and pulls her inside. With that, you all teleport inside calmly.

      Inside, Yui has a kitchen knife up to her throat. This was being held by a man in a white hoodie with leathery white skin and his most notable feature, an abnormal smile which had been carved into his unblinking face.
      "Who hired the freak show?" You ask calmly, laying down on the couch. "You take that back you-" The one holding Yui started but was cut off by a shadow covering the room. Instead of turning your head you just glare at the figure from the corner of your eyes. You eyes narrowed slightly as you noticed it wasn't just a figure, but a clump of figures illuminated by the moon light.
      There was a black and white stripped, frightening clown with twisted smile on his face. A person in a black hoodie wearing a blue mask along with two black hollow eye sockets with a black goo like substance slowly pouring out, almost as if they were crying. A small, blonde boy surrounded by pixels, blood coming out of his eyes. Two men standing back to back, one in a yellow hoodie with a black ski mask with a stitched red frowning face, and the other with a white mask with black feminine features adorned on it. There was also a boy with two hatchets, one in each hand, wearing orange googles. A little girl in a pink dress and green eyes stood next to a white, faceless man with a suit and multiple tentacles, their leader supposedly since he was standing in front and middle.
      "Hmm, the ever so famous Creepypasta's, I assume," Reiji states with a tone of boredom. "What gives us the pleasure?" He says, this time with a hint a sarcasm. Suddenly static feels my head. It's uncomfortable, even painful, but you show no sign of it. "The girl." I hear within the static.
Laito sighs. "Why does everyone want to take our lunch off us? It seems a little unfair," he smirks. "Not to mention you have brought in all the mud from the circus inside. How disrespectful," you mutter, closing your eyes. You hear a swift 'whoosh' coming towards you and you teleport about away 10cm from the couch. There, once where you were, is a hatchet, firmly lodged into the cushion your head was lying on. You glare at the boy with, now one, hatchet. "You know it's funny, I can't feel anything but you managed to make me feel the need to throw something at you," he growled, his voice slightly muffled by a mouth guard. "You can't feel anything, hey? Such a shame. You won't be able to feel me taking every last drop of blood out of your worthless -" "I would stop talking if you don't want your 'lunch' here, to die," the white, leather skinned boy slightly moves the knife to cut Yui's neck as if proving a point. Her scent fills the vampires nostrils and all eyes cloud with want. "You see, we don't need the girl, we want you." The clown speaks, almost as if he is about to burst out laughing. "Not all of us," the elf mutters so quietly the human ear would never had heard it. "I assume you want us to help kill. I'm sorry but we are not interested and would appreciate it if you left our house immediately." Reiji spoke clear and aggressively, almost like he was begging them to disagree so he could have some fun himself.
     "Ahh," Yui yells in pain as the knife moves slowly across her pale skin, blood trickling down almost teasingly to the vampires. "I would stop making her bleed if you don't want anymore blood to be wasted,"  the white male smirks.

     There was a tense silence in the air for some time, everyone in the room would say a different number between two to 60 minutes. A silent discussion occurring. In the end, no one was happy. So war broke out.

     You leaped straight for the imbecile who threw a hatchet at you. "Ready to die?" You ask as you knock him over, leaning down to sniff his neck. It wasn't a pleasant smell, but to give him a painful death, even if he wouldn't feel it, was all the encouragement you needed. Before he could answer, you bite down hard into his neck and drink the metallic substance. He shows no sign of pain but continually hits you with one arm while trying to reach his other hatchet with his spare. You suddenly are pulled off him with a force that was stronger than yours, although you wouldn't admit it aloud. You crash onto the ground but quickly get back up to look at your new opponent. But to your surprise there was no one there. 

     Not even the one you were drinking. 

     You look around the hall to see that in fact, all the intruders had left.

     The battle was won. 

     Around you, your brothers stood proudly, each one having at least a splash of blood on themselves. But minimum wounds were dealt to your family, and any that were there were already healing. Yui lay on the floor unconscious but alive. That is only what mattered to your brothers. "She needs to heal before you can drink." You state to reinforce the obvious to those to impatient to wait. "And she will. And then she will have to pay for the trouble she has caused us.