Part 21

^.^ haiii guyss im back i've been working on my other story at the moment think like a man check it out and cast calls are up for camp domination sign up in need 3 girls ight ? good AND i hit 10,000 + reads in housekeeper ohmawgosh thank ya ^.^ sowww mush i haven't written because i wanted to wait till i hit 10,000 im sorry guys </3 but ya imma write maybe 2-3 chapters todayy

((Craigs pov ))

"quille !" i yelled ctaching up to her in the hallway |"yeah " she turned around smiling.

"i was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow night " i wrapped my arm aaround her. "I'll think about it " 

"thats fine with me babe " i pecked her cheek she blushed suddenly. "Lets get lunch " "yup " she grabbed my hand. 

((Yn pov ))

i slouched down in my seat listening to the history teacher blabber on about irrelivant shit i didn't give two fat fucks about i really needed the toilet aswell "miss i need the toilet " i streched out my hand 

"ok miss YLN " i picked up the pass and passed through the hallways i heard whispering 

"yeah....you killed rays dad .....good .....he doesn't rememeber shit about me ....yeah.....bye " SHITTTT WHAT ZEE FUCKKKKKKK 

i peeked through to see .s-a hand gripped my face as i fell into an abis of darkness fume wonder my mouth she stood in front of me smirking to herself "goodnight bitch " was what i heard before eveything went black. 

Heavens pov 

" hey ray " i said i saw him on the floor huddled up with his sister "oh hey veah " that was his nicki name for me 

"are you okay ? " i asked him. 

"i'm fine its just joey " he took a quick glance at her.

i saw a body being dragged out of school i squinted my eyes it was yn oh ho ho i chuckled to myself "whats funny " he questioned "oh not-" 

"what the" he saw yn being dragged out of school "YN ,YN ,YN HEY YOU " he ran i growled under my breathe i ran behind him grabbing the needle jabbing him in the neck this bitch ass fool thought he was about to be a hero a hero my ass "I looked back to see joey calling the police i pulled out my gun holding it against her head. "I dare you bitch" i smirked shooting all the security cameras me and my partner ran out side the school i dapped her We grabbed the bodies and took them in the car i left the school and took them to the house.

Jacobs pov 

i sat with fatou against the lockers she was still crying i heard gun shots. i pulled fatou up lets go some where "okay " she linked my arm we hopped in my car all the way to my aunties "Hola dede " i kissed mmy aunties cheek "Welcome chico whos this " she sent a warming smile to fatou " oh this is my girlfriend fatou "i held her hand tighter "OHHH" she pulled fatou in a big hug and fatou chuckled i did aswell. My uncle Carlos walked downstairs "Hello chico long time no see " he hugged my "and yo- hm i feel like i've seen you before. Fatou froze she started shaking tears rolling down her cheeks "oh i rememeber " "what " i was confused "you " she whispered looking at my uncle she shot out the house running down the street "Fatou ! " i screamed running after her she stopped and sat on the pavement with her head buried in her hands. "fatou what happened , who is he to you ? " she looked away biting her lip. "He was my Rapist .." she looked down fididling with her fingers. Anger shot through me a surge i stood up pacing up and down i grabbed her up and we walked back to the house. "CARLOS " I screamed."wait in the car" i whisper to her she obeyed and walked out "what son ,wheres your friend " "you better stay away from her " i hissed h.He looked confused "I know you raped her" he smirked THE FUCK !?!?!? " she wanted it "he shrugged she was like 12 you  sick bastered !?!/" "OH WHATEVA  IT WAS A MISTAKES "  "SHUT THE FUCK UP NO IT WASN'T " "WELL SHE GAVE ME SOME GOOD PUSSY ANYWAYS "  he squared me up " "what is happening down here " auntie walked downstairs "Auntie remember when uncle used to do drugs with Royalty or whateva his name is he raped my girlfriend " i screamed " is this t-true carlos " she frowned " yes " he shrugged grabbing  a beer . "Get out " she mumbled "what " he scrunched his eyebrows "GET OUT DAMMIT "tears rolled down her face i hugged auntie " I will not allow a rapist in my house who knows what you could do to me " i pulled her close he grabbed his shoes and jacket walking out the house i sighed and comforted my auntie for a few minutes before going back to fatou.She was gone, and so was uncles car. SHIT.

yn pov 

i woke up to a musty scent travelling around a room i saw ray chained up "ray " i squeaked i kicked his foot "oww" he woke up "where are we ? " i croaked i felt like shit

lights flickered in the room it had a table and a gun next to it joey waqs tied on the floor "welcome" said "to escape one of you must die i don't care whot just on muct die ..." it chuckled as i began to cry .

"just kill me " joey creaked "i have nothing to lose "no joey " ray sat up " im not loosing you again" tears leaked through there eyes. 

"ray,Joey i've not been telling you everything " i silently cried to myself "what " he scrunched his eyebrows "i-" a figure opened the door my mouth dropped ...

++++yall want more its finna get interestingggg