Chapter 27

Quilles Pov {two weeks after}
I stiffened up as she told me all the details about this place I just wanted to go home I missed Craig I even missed chres. A tall black guy barged in the room with a big ass gun screaming 'where is she ' with a vicious look on his face. He made eye contact with the girl next to me and grabbed her by her arm "where is she you little ️Bitch " he screamed in her face.
She didn't flinch "I don't know" she mumbled.
He glared at her for a minute and through her against the wall "little whore " he mumbled before exiting the room. He left the door open though I locked eyes with a familiar face a smirk crawled across there face the person I thought was my everything.
I saw Craig he winked and shut the door my whole body froze.
Rays Pov
I've been very protective of YN lately since that letter she received at the hospital but nothing's happened to us but something's happening the everyone else , I walked downstairs to make YN a drink were watching movies in her room-BAM I heard a crash I dropped the cup and ran upstairs but the time I got there she was gone and a note was left on her bed
'You said you'd always watch her ,
But you didn't
And now she dead '
I dropped the note tears stung my eyes I have no clue who's even got her and now there going to kill her I grabbed my jacket and headed over to Jacobs
Craigs's Pov
I stroked YNs hair as she cried "it's okay I won't hurt you" i smirked. I've always loved YN I could never hurt her but I also love Quille she's my baby I've decided i want then both I got so angry when ray and YN got together so I had ray beat up JoJo knew my secret so I had to him killed , such a shame aswell he was my brother. Oh well. I drove back to my Sex Slave House and carried YN inside to my personal area and laid her on the couch "why are you doing this Craig ?" She stuttered in fear , poor baby.
"Because I love you" I grinned
Shays Pov
I sat on jojos bed shaking I miss him so much I picked up diary to look though I know it's Nosey but It makes me feel closer to him.

12/3/2015

Dear Diary,

it's Craig he set it all up I know he's my brother and I'll always love him but he's evil, he loves YN he paid for Ray to get beat up he's planning to kidnap her I heard him talking on the phone he wants ray dead !!! He said his-

The writing stopped like he was pulled away it all starts to make sense I call chres and tell him everything mama wanda let's me leave when chres offers to pick me up we head back to his.