Chapter 16: Scars

Macy's POV

The others found me bleeding on the floor on the mountain. Axl carried me to his vehicle as the rest of the team could just stare in shock.
We got back to the fortrex as they all rushed me into the medical room. They put me on a drug, making me fall asleep.
(I forgot the name for that drug haha)

It was the next morning when I woke up with a few stitches on my neck. Bandages covered some tiny cuts on my arms and legs as I slowly got up from the recovery bed.
"Get any sleep?" Said a voice.
The whole room was still blurry so I couldn't tell who it really was. Instead, I guessed it was Clay.
"Clay?"
"No,Macy. It's Merlock. I am talking through this mic right now."
"Oh."
"Macy, my dear, why did you bring Clay to thunderstrux?" He asked gently.
"I-I thought I could bring him back. Now he's gone evil, I have these scars on me and I'll probably never see him...again."
I didn't notice that I started to cry.
"It's all my fault. I should've listened to Aaron's orders, I shouldn't have tried to prove something right. I'm no fit to be a knight or a queen. I'm a mistake." I sobbed.
"Oh Macy, we will fix this sooner or later. We have already started to make improvements on our tech! It will go right in the end, I promise. You just need to wait."
"BUT I CAN'T! I WANNA SEE HIM NOW BUT I'M STUCK HERE! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DON'T SAVE HIM ON TIME AND HE FULLY TURNS EVIL?! WHAT DO WE DO THEN?!" I cried.
There was silence after that.
"...I'll just leave you to think this through,Macy. Just, call us when you want to change your mind about things."said Merlock as the lights turned off.
I walk up to the door, shut it tight ,slumped against it as I hugged my legs and cried.