...

???:
"...where am I?"
It was dark...Ever so dark...And cold-so cold in fact that I could see my own breath. I didn't know where I was- hell I didn't even know who I was for one second.
But in the distance, a crack of light glimmered proudly in the black, like a single star in the night sky, so beautiful. Something about just looking into it made me feel at peace. An incomprehensible desire drew me nearer as I stumbled through the shadows towards the flicker. To my dumbfounded self, what stood before me was a tv of some sorts, yet oddly shaped and somewhat alive.

It turned static for a few moments, and all of a sudden,as if through my own eyes I saw a horrific stone giant tower above me, cackling as it wreaked havoc on the kingdom below.
I wanted to intervene but, I couldn't move. An unspeakable force restricted me from taking a step further. The pace of my heart quickened as my breathing became more ragged. I didn't know what to do at the time and most certainly did not know what was happening. I was scared out of my mind. My eyes were glued to the screen at that point. It was the only thing in my body I could move. The feeling however was overwhelming and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't get it off my mind as I forcefully watched the giant laugh and smash everything in its path, it's mouth like the depths of hell itself.

Yet, when I looked to my side, I saw jestro, Aaron, Axl and lance, with their weapons held high, about to run into the jaws of the destroyer. I don't know why but it really felt as if they were doing this for me.
I felt that same feeling of pensiveness that ran through me a while ago.
I finally remembered who I am.

But if I'm...

Where is-

Raising up my hand triumphantly, a feeling of determination coursed through my veins, as I pointed at the monster with my mace.