Chapter 4

I woke up the nest morning, and Frank's arms were wrapped around my waist. He was awake, but he didn't get up

Frank: Look alive, Sunshine, someone's got a big day!

Me: *smiled* How can you be happy at this time?

Frank: I'm a morning person *smiled* Your mom is making coffee downstairs.

Me: Did she walk in?

Frank: Oh, no! I smelt it.

Me: Okay.

Frank: Are you gonna tell her?

Me: Not right now.

Frank: Okay. *kissed me* You gonna get dressed?

Me: Okay.

I slowly got out of bed, and got changed. Me and Frank were used to seeing each other getting changed, cause we always would when we would stay in each other's houses. When I took my top off, Frank stopped and stared. His eyes filled with tears, and he ran to me.

Frank: Look what James did to you! He hurt you so badly! I'm so sorry, it's all my fault! You don't deserve me 

Me: *hugged him* Frank! Shhhh. It's just some bruises. They'll fade. I need you to stay strong with me, okay?

Frank: *sniffled* Okay. I love you Gee. I need you to know that.

Me: *my heart warmed* I love you too! *kissed his forehead* 

We continued getting dressed, but I couldn't help glance over at Frank every few seconds. His body was beautiful. His hair sat perfectly even after a night's sleep. His back dinted in at the bottom, perfectly fitting my body behind him. Then I noticed his arm.

Me: Frank, what's that? *pointed at his arm*

Frank: *hesitated* Oh...its-it's just from my cat.

Me: You don't have a cat. 

Frank: My neighbours cat.

Me: *raised my eyebrow* Please don't lie

Frank: *put his face in his palms* Okay! It's cuts. I cut myself. I couldn't cope with hiding my identity. I had to act like I liked Abi when all I wanted to do was kiss your beautiful lips and grab your hips. At first I hated myself for feeling like that, so I cut. Then I realised that they were natural feelings, but I cut again because I thought you would never love me like I loved you-

I cut him off with a kiss, and grabbed his hips. Tears belted down my face, and I could feel Frank's tears also. We separated our lips, and looked into each other's eyes. Frank's eyes would turn a brighter brown every time he cried. He was beautiful, and I loved him. I hated that he thought I would never love him when he never knew how I felt. 

Me: *took his hands* Promise me you'll never do that again!

Frank: *smiled* I Promise! *kissed me*

I threw Frank one of my Misfit's tops to put on, and he did. We ran downstairs, and grabbed a coffee.

Mom: Did you both sleep well?

Frank: Yes, I fell asleep straight away!

Mom: Did you Gerard? 

Me: *smiled* Not exactly, but I fell asleep not long after.

when my mom turned around, I pecked Frank on the cheek. He turned red, and my mom saw his facial colour.

Mom: Frank, are you okay?

Frank: *giggled* Yep, just a little hot. *smiled*

Mom: You are all gonna be late, I'll drop you to school.